Question Can you still get in on the head start if you purchase right now?

So I was looking at picking this up and having it install overnight, but...

I like to check around to see if any websites are having any sales. I check Green Man Gaming as they are one of the "official" distributors per the Guild Wars 2 facebook page, and I see this (under Customer Notes):

"PURCHASES ON OR AFTER 8TH AUGUST WILL NOT INCLUDE THE 3 DAY EARLY ACCESS OR ACCESS TO BETA WEEKENDS!

ACTIVATION KEYS WILL BE SENT OUT IN TIME FOR THE RELEASE DATE AT 0:00 AM PACIFIC TIME (GMT -7:00) ON 28TH AUGUST 2012!"

Does anyone know if this applies to other retailers, or if GMG is mistaken here? I only want to purchase now if I can get in on the head start. Otherwise, I'll wait a few days.

I would like to know as well.

Well.. pre-order get in tomorrow (1 day headstart) personly i dont see the point of getting it right no for the extra day. I say just pre order and play tomorrow :P but yes you can buy now from guildwars site and get in right away think offer ends on 27th so...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just bought it now and got the 1 day headstart, anyone know what time it begins? (Im in the UK)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearwolf View Post
    I just bought it now and got the 1 day headstart, anyone know what time it begins? (Im in the UK)
    When did you order? How quickly did the key come?

I bought it from their website yesterday and was DL'ing the game instantly. There's no 'key', really, you just make an account and start the download.

I just bought. I have access

But i have no clue to how I should choose my world !!!
    Last edited by guff; 2012-08-26 at 04:53 PM.