Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I HAD to complain:

1) Trading Post being screwed up. :[ Crafting is fun and part of the leveling experience, but difficult to manage when you can't post your wares on the AH (or even mail them to friends).

2) Just realizing the issue with Jute. :| Freaking not enough of this stuff, wish it would drop off of stuff instead of needing to salvage it.

3) Not sure what else to complain about. Chat on my server seems to be lively and friendly, minimal lag issues, runs smooth and I'm loving every second of it.

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 05:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    1) Having to study so I couldn't play a lot.
    2) "I can outrun a centaur!"
    xD Oh God that got annoying after a while on my human during the BWEs. Now it's all about bowing down to our new Golem overloards on my Asura.

I never got the head start gw2 so waiting till Tuesday is what I dislike lol. Although I can't say I'm killing myself over waiting.

1)I don't have bank on each of my characters but only one very small bank that is supposed to be shared among all my characters...
    2)So far until level 11 didn't spend a copper, didn't died once to use repairs and do every single activity in pve (vistas, explore, complete map, hearts, DEs) at level 11 I had 11 silver and used them all to buy a book just to be able to use my traits?
    3)In solo pve (story quest or whenever you are fighting 1-3 mobs alone) melee characters are in very disadvantage. It make me play my warrior with a rifle most of time just to survive...

I am very afraid that bank slots and gems -> gold will not be an option but a necessity
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

1) Downtime
    2) Downtime
    3) Overflow Servers preventing any meaningful group play
    Last edited by Imnick; 2012-08-26 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    1) Fanboys who kick and scream to go back to WoW if you so much as mention this isn't the Second Coming of MMO Christ carved by angels.
    2) The community is dreadful. Partly due to Reason #1.
    3) Downtime constantly when the yanks are asleep.
    Last edited by mmoc8a29730aed; 2012-08-26 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    Rude people in /map. People are discussing WoW (big woop - so what if they are! They weren' comparing, just said they have a WoW raid tonight when talkign to another player!), in comes a bunch of crap from people "OMG, DON'T TALK ABOUT WOW XOXOXOXOXO THIS IS NOT WOW" well... no crap, Sherlock! But using that, you should never talk about anything other than GW2 in GW2... Funnily, I've not heard anyone compare GW2 to any other MMO...

I asked for help in /map about crafting tailoring and I had someone call me a "wrath baby" (despite the fact I've never mentioned wow lol)... the people who complain about people talking baout wow in gw2, seem to be the people most obsessed.... lol

Other than that, I've had great experiences

Edit: Good to know I'm not the only one that is annoyed by this :P
    Last edited by mmoc07a213e360; 2012-08-26 at 01:04 PM.