Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who else got banned this day? #2

Hello there;
    since the previous thread got locked (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...anned-this-day)
    because of,as stated by Fencers; "It was not good discussion" , i thought we might try again.
    As i said, feel free to continue the discussion of the GuildWars2 bans here, feel free to share stories,
    BUT ALSO!
    try to avoid unnecessary flames and swears and also going off-topic, because i feel this
    is why Fencers locked the previous thread.

Deleted
    People allready got banned? I'm curious what the reasons are

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? You have high hopes this thread wont be identical to the last? This thread is doomed to go off topic im afraid. I have no experiencing of being banned in any mmo so as yet cant give a valid opinion.

I just got perma banned because of my name, which is kneegapls. I know the name is not "appropriate" but I do have it in every other game I play and have never had a problem. I guess it's not an excuse but I do feel like it's a bit harsh.

Edit: Since people are upset because they don't think I have seen what I did wrong, I completely understand why I was banned and I will just have to wait for arenanets response. Personally I don't think something like a name should be an instant ban on the first offence, but some company's have stricter rules than others and i'll just have to live with it. Sorry to anyone that is truly offended by this.
    Last edited by Kneegapls; 2012-08-26 at 09:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    People allready got banned? I'm curious what the reasons are
    SAying fuck in local chat, just saying fuck, supposedly just saying the launch sucked.

Whats wrong with knee gaps?
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2012-08-26 at 08:39 AM.

Ms Fencer imho is way too trigger happy and since she considers herself the epitome of objective thinking and what is right and what is wrong, this will be closed. I wonder if she worked on gw2Guru prior becoming admin here....
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    This won't last long seeing as the previous was closed.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Really? You have high hopes this thread wont be identical to the last? This thread is doomed to go off topic im afraid. I have no experiencing of being banned in any mmo so as yet cant give a valid opinion.
    of course i do, there is always hope.

I don't get kneegalps...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    Ms Fencer imho is way too trigger happy and since she considers herself the epitome of objective thinking and what is right and what is wrong, this will be closed. I wonder if she worked on gw2Guru prior becoming admin here....
    I couldn't possibly comment but I think you've already aided in the doom of this thread by discussing moderator actions.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

This thread can be VERY informative and helpful if you people can stop arguing over the previous version of it.
    Last edited by yolmez86; 2012-08-26 at 08:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yolmez86 View Post
    This thread can be VERY informative and helpful if you people can stop arguing over the previous version of it.
    yes, which no doubt let to the previous one being locked.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    I don't get kneegalps...
    neither do i, curious now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    Ouch, best way to not avoid a topic lock is to not abuse or discuss the previous lock or bash a moderator. I dont understand what we learn from people we dont already know, you swear you get banned, you have an offensive name no matter how cunningly hidden you get banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    neither do i, curious now though.
    kneega pls

please dont tell me i just fed a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    kneega pls

please dont tell me i just fed a troll.
    I assure you that was my name. I can't link anything since I don't have enough posts but the error code says:

Account banned due to unacceptable behavior. Please try again after block has expired. Error code 45:6:3:2114

The email says it is because of my name. I had not even said anything in chat.
    Last edited by Kneegapls; 2012-08-26 at 08:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneegapls View Post
    I assure you that was my name. I can't link anything since I don't have enough posts but the error code says:

Account banned due to unacceptable behavior. Please try again after block has expired. Error code 45:6:3:2114

The email says it is because of my name. I had not even said anything in chat.
    I meant the guy I quoted, saying he didnt understand it, sometimes you respond and tell them and they go I knew I was just being sarcastic or whatever. I can understand that name being bannable tho :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So starting another thread on the very same subject of how swearing makes you feel cool or something and was stunned that you were banned for cursing is going to make you cool on MMO champ or something? Don't really get it. First off what is the point in swearing in general chat anyways? Is it like a new thing you learning a new word or what? You would not say that sort of thing in a social situation with people you do not know so what makes it acceptable in general chat? If you feel the need to say such things maybe just do it within your party or whispers or something rather than spewing things others do not wish to hear nor should have to hear. Maybe just pretend you are a adult and act how a adult would in public.

TLDR I remember my 1st beer too.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Deleted
    doubt this one stays open ;< too bad people can't share their experiences normally

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    nigga plz??
    Aah, good ban then.