Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Level 15 now ^^

Deleted
    Currently level 34, the zone Fields of Ruin barely has anyone. I found 3 players after 3 - 4 hours of questing.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demidov View Post
    I have no idea why would you rush to get to the highest level.
    It's like in WoW, the lvl up race is amazing and fun. You'll remember it afterwards.. let's call it an achievement not everyone is "able" to do. It takes an extra effort, it's really easy to just go to sleep and keep going on the next day.

About enjoying.. it has nothing to do with it, you can level another char afterwards! Speed level is also fun.

how about for market control? trade skill materials, drops, more money coming in from quests? I can think of a few reasons for being first to max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    kungen is level 47

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    I find myself so bore with each character I have only gotten two past seven.

Really, combat is such a bore. Everywhere I go its like a mini zergfest.
    Completely agree so far, I am trying every class up to level 10, using all of the weapons etc trying to find something that I find fun. You just get 1 auto attack, 2-3 damage cooldowns and 1-2 situational abilities. The damage cooldowns you just use on cooldown and sit and wait for 20+ seconds until they come off cooldown.

So far I'm not impressed with the combat at all. The explorations I like, but the combat is so boring. I mean you cap out your starting weapon abilities before level 3 and then the abilities don't change unless you switch to a worse weapon type.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    if you think getting to highest level asap is the way to do it, you've picked the wrong game
    I understand why you say this, but to be honest this is the game to do it in. Think about it, if you did it in wow/eq1-2/rift/etc all pre-max content would be trivialised. Race to 80 on Guild Wars 2 and you still have the entire 1-79 experience to enjoy at its intended difficulty.

That being said, I am barely 22, and focusing more on wandering and my tradeskills than leveling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Completely agree so far, I am trying every class up to level 10, using all of the weapons etc trying to find something that I find fun. You just get 1 auto attack, 2-3 damage cooldowns and 1-2 situational abilities. The damage cooldowns you just use on cooldown and sit and wait for 20+ seconds until they come off cooldown.

So far I'm not impressed with the combat at all. The explorations I like, but the combat is so boring. I mean you cap out your starting weapon abilities before level 3 and then the abilities don't change unless you switch to a worse weapon type.
    Play a prof that has more abilities then, like the engineer or the elementalist.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It's like in WoW, the lvl up race is amazing and fun. You'll remember it afterwards.. let's call it an achievement not everyone is "able" to do. It takes an extra effort, it's really easy to just go to sleep and keep going on the next day.

About enjoying.. it has nothing to do with it, you can level another char afterwards! Speed level is also fun.
    Problem is, in WoW and other MMO's, the entire game starts for you at max level. You get to the end game, which is your main incentive to level so you can do everything.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WWfred View Post
    kungen is level 47
    it's not hard if you only quest

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post

This is true, but at the same time it won't be a problem forever. Atm you have massive amounts of players playing the game level content, making everything zerged. Once the players are spaced out between the level ranges, there will be fewer people doing each event. This should make combat far more than some of the horrible zergfests that can be seen atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Play a prof that has more abilities then, like the engineer or the elementalist.
    I'll keep that in mind, engineers and ele's pretty 'ability full' ? Anything else that I might have missed?
    What about Thief's?

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    This is true, but at the same time it won't be a problem forever. Atm you have massive amounts of players playing the game level content, making everything zerged. Once the players are spaced out between the level ranges, there will be fewer people doing each event. This should make combat far more than some of the horrible zergfests that can be seen atm.
    I love the amount of people, its the abilities that I get bored with. Not having a resource to manage feels pretty empty as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    I find myself so bore with each character I have only gotten two past seven.

Really, combat is such a bore. Everywhere I go its like a mini zergfest.

It gets harder at later levels.

im at 49 been playing almost non stop :P

Quote Originally Posted by yolmez86 View Post
    Kungen was 45 or something before he went to sleep.
    That's really sad.

Deleted
    Im at level 8 and 6 Clearly I'm in the lead
    Last edited by mmocb993fecc6e; 2012-08-26 at 01:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    You don't have to understand why one wants to level so fast. If you don't want to do it, fine, good, do that. Go at your own pace, but please respect that other people might actually LIKE rushing. It's a personal interest some people might have and I'm completely fine with that.

Edit: this was a response to the people who talked against this kind of stuff.
    Last edited by BananaInsane; 2012-08-26 at 01:49 PM.

weeeeeeeee lvl 13

I love taking leveling slowly and enjoyin the world as well. I'll explore world as much as possible instead of concerning about leveling. I even do same thing in WoW as much as I can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange to rush through stuff in this game, I have no interest in that. I do understand why people do it, but to me its so irrelevant. Gratz to whoever makes it.