Thread: GW2 Newbie

GW2 Newbie

Afternoon all

Having just laboured through the stickies I'm more or less sold, quick question is this:

Is it worth getting the digital deluxe for the in-game items or am I better off saving the RL cash and just plodding through?

I'm going to be fairly casual as short on time, but during training holidays I could go a bit more hardcore!

Cheers for any answers
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

It depends on your own personal situation. The digital deluxe items aren't that amasing, they're handy tools/cosmetic stuff (minipet). For me it was worth it though

Spend the extra money in microtransactions, DD isn't worth it.

Keep in mind the game is not in anyway newbie friendly, so be ready for some headaches. You weren't there for the Beta weekend training sessions.
    Last edited by iggie; 2012-08-26 at 12:07 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with iggie. That extra money is more worthwhile to you in-game being used on the cash shop. The stuff that comes with the deluxe edition isn't all that awesome.

Cheers guys, normal version it is. From what I've read it's not newbie friendly but I like a challenge!
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.