Your favorite little things about GW2

So what are the little things you like so far? Couple of mine are the way the game encourages exploration, I think my favorite moment so far was realizing I had to dive under the water to reach the skill trainer in Norn starting area. Also enjoy the vistas, reminds me of AC in a very good way! Another very nice touch is the bank inventory was has different tab for all the crafting ingridients, really helps keep your inventory clean!

Deposit Collectibles.

10+ Year Old Account
    downscaling, after a friend bought all wow expansions yesterday in anticipation of mop I cant level with him at all he already raced a head and I cant step down so I basically wait till he hits 85 before we can play together. OR restart a DK at 55 :S So yeah downscaling is nice if a bit annoyin when i just want to go 1 shot stuff.

Deleted
    the pigeon that drops and takes your mail

Deleted
    The Flamethrower my engineer just acquired oh and grenades!

I like that it tells me when ive completed 100% of the stuff on the map. i plan to 100% all maps before i move on to the next one. very very fun

Deleted
    Your collectibles tab is account wide

Level scaling for pvp / pve.
    Vistas
    Jumping puzzles

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jumping puzzles...omfg so much more fun than I thought they would be.

Deleted
    This isn't exactly a small thing, but I love the artstyle and the attention to detail.
    It really shows just how talented the artists at ArenaNet are. The Sylvari starting zone is simply breathtaking.

In the favourite-little-things-about-GW2 department:
    I like how NPCs are having conversations (voiced) as I happen to walk by. Some are quarreling and others are debating how the sewage system in Lion's Arch works (seriously funny to listen in on ). Lastly, I like how the Sylvari NPCs will often go: "Everything has a right to grow".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Your collectibles tab is account wide
    SAY WHAT?!

For me? You get exp from gathering and crafting.

I hope GW's version of transmogging doesn't cost a pretty penny though. I have no idea how it works. Can't wait until guides for all this stuff comes out.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter