My aspects keep turning off

I don't know if this is a keybind issue or what, I don't know how it is since I haven't keybound my aspects.

Sometimes I don't even have to be dps'ing, I can just be standing there, or flying somewhere and whatever aspect I have on, turns off!!!

This is very frustrating, before I submit a ticket I just wanna know if any other hunters have issues like this?

Might be.

1. You change talent from/to Iron hawk.
    2. You have cheetah on and the glyph turns it off when you get attacked (so you dont get dazed).

otherwise I can't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Might be.

1. You change talent from/to Iron hawk.
    2. You have cheetah on and the glyph turns it off when you get attacked (so you dont get dazed).

otherwise I can't say.
    Don't have the aspect glyph, and I dunno about your first solution.

When you change specs, your aspect switches completely off. The only other thing I can think of apart from what Rullis mentioned is if you have Fox/Hawk switches macrod into shots like I know a lot of people used to run, that could have something to do with it.

Deleted
    Stance/aspect bar binds? ALT+1 2 3 4? Special Action Button 1-4 I believe it is in the menu

maybe you have something bound to ALT+(any button) and pressed 1 exactly after that bind without letting go of alt at the same time, and the aspect was turned off

Yeah, if you change specs that switch to or from Aspect of the Iron Hawk, or even just talents to or from Aspect of the Iron Hawk, your aspect will go away and you will have to reapply it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    Stance/aspect bar binds? ALT+1 2 3 4? Special Action Button 1-4 I believe it is in the menu

maybe you have something bound to ALT+(any button) and pressed 1 exactly after that bind without letting go of alt at the same time, and the aspect was turned off
    I have a feeling it's something with my binds, and I don't even know it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    I have a feeling it's something with my binds, and I don't even know it.
    I suggest unbinding Special action buttons 1-4

While a different problem, I don't feel it needs it's own thread. My rabid on auto cast seems really sketchy. Sometimes it works, sometimes I have to manually cast it. Annoying as shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    I don't know if this is a keybind issue or what, I don't know how it is since I haven't keybound my aspects.

Sometimes I don't even have to be dps'ing, I can just be standing there, or flying somewhere and whatever aspect I have on, turns off!!!

This is very frustrating, before I submit a ticket I just wanna know if any other hunters have issues like this?
    It's definitely a bug, happens to Mages as well since 5.2, Mage Armor just turns itself off out of the blue randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's definitely a bug, happens to Mages as well since 5.2, Mage Armor just turns itself off out of the blue randomly.
    K, well I'm gonna ticket it tonight then.

Deleted
    Any other hunter have had this problem? I haven't heard of this problem as a bug itself but only as a keybind not being removed

I will make sure tonight, but I have an addon for Elv that screams "WARNING" every 5 seconds or so while I am in a dungeon if I do not have Aspect of the Hawk on and it has not gone off once.

There might be a mage bug, but I do not believe there is a bug effecting hunter aspects.