Blizzard Banned 5k Iranians playing wow

i cant Link Pix nor give forums links here since im pretty new to MMO champion ... ive been reading this site since forever now but never made an account ... but here is what i wanted to say ...
    blizzard has banned iran Citizens From the game For what the goverment has done to them ...
    just wanted to inform you its Not Goverment banning People ... taking fun away from them as Darkfield said in his last post
    so bro please think twice b4 posting nonesense next time and to people of MMO champion .. please give a hand on this discussion and help iranians get their accounts back
    we didnt pay/play/lost our life to a nolifing and nerdy game just to lose it like this after aroyund 8years of gaming

i gotta apologize again i cant link Screenshots of my chat with a game master nor wow forums here since my account on mmo is pretty new if anyone feels like helping he best pm me on here so he can post links for me instead

thats what blizzard is doing to iranian kids :
    steal their money then ban them ! modern world theft....
    Last edited by MeZaK; 2012-08-26 at 08:28 PM.

now back to your cave

Deleted
    I don't really care tbh, I doubt being unable to play WoW is their number 1 concern.

I believe the trading embargo carries to any Iranian citizen - no matter where you live. It was basically the US govt telling blizzard -> cut the cord. But, I'm not sure I understood you - apoligies if i didn't.
    Last edited by slime; 2012-08-26 at 08:31 PM.

Not sure if I understand the whole story but, did you want Blizzard to keep access to your accounts even though they aren't allowed by US Law? Maybe I'm saying something stupid, please forgive me if I did, I haven't read the whole process (I'm not American). But if my question is valid and your answer is anything similar to "Yes, they should keep our access.", I can't believe you are being serious.

Blizzard is a company...everything leads back to profit. Basically, they didn't have a choice due to the embargo. If they did, they'd certainly provide service as long as it was profitable to do so.

So there's really nothing Blizzard can do about it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Oh for fuck sake... How many topics about this do we need on a daily basis?! It's not Blizzard, it's American Law - they fecking HAVE to do this! It's not a conspiracy, it's not an attack, it's nothing but the US law - done.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I'd love some proof.

Correction: America banned 5k Iranians.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Closing this thread. Doing any business with Iran violates current American foreign policy. It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is.