10+ Year Old Account

I wonder if these parts are compatible

As said in the title, I am personally not very experienced in building PC's, so I gathered some parts that I would want to have in my computer, though I have no clue whether they fit or not. I am going to list them below and would look forward if you guys tell me whether they are compatible and if it could work. So here are the parts:

Case: LC Power PRO 919B AEQUITAS 2099, black
    Power Supply: 500W Spire Jewel, 8cm fan
    Motherboard: MB LGA1155 H61 MSI H61M-P20 (G3), PCI-e/DDR3/SATA2/LAN/7.1
    CPU: Intel CPU LGA1155 Intel® Core™ i5-3470, 3.20GHz/6MB BOX 22nm
    Memory: DIMM DDR3 4GB 1333MHz Patriot Signature CL9, PSD34G13332 x2
    GPU: VGA GeForce GTX560-Ti MSI OC 1GB/DDR5,/2xDVI/HDMI/256bit/N560GTX-Ti-M2D1GD5/OC
    HDD: SATA2 7200 1TB Seagate Barracuda® HD103SJ, 32MB
    Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW ASUS DRW-24B5ST/BLK/B/AS

Also I don't know whether I should and whether I could take a wireless card out of my old PC
    Thanks in advance !

Are you very budget constrained? If not, get a better quality PSU, Z75 motherboard, 3570K, and a 7850.

If you need wireless, take the card and use it. As long as it is remotely recent it should work fine in your new computer, provided there are drivers for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Are you very budget constrained? If not, get a better quality PSU, Z75 motherboard, 3570K, and a 7850.

If you need wireless, take the card and use it. As long as it is remotely recent it should work fine in your new computer, provided there are drivers for it.
    VGA AMD Radeon 7870 Powercolor GHz Edition 2GB/DDR5,/DVI/HDMI/DP/256bit Would that gpu be suitable ?

With that gpu I would basically hit the budget limit, so I hope this motherboard could work with all of these components.

Yes, that is a much faster GPU. You could go down to the 7850 and just overclock it a little bit to save more. You are buying a CPU and motherboard that don't support overclocking for a game that heavily relies on CPU power.

That PSU is very low end and will not provide 500W of power. Maybe 400W if you are lucky. That company also lies about 80 plus ratings, so I would avoid it at all costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yes, that is a much faster GPU. You could go down to the 7850 and just overclock it a little bit to save more. You are buying a CPU and motherboard that don't support overclocking for a game that heavily relies on CPU power.

That PSU is very low end and will not provide 500W of power. Maybe 400W if you are lucky. That company also lies about 80 plus ratings, so I would avoid it at all costs.
    I went to the local computer shop where I intended to buy the PC, and they sort of re-did the built onto this:

CPU: Intel CPU LGA1155 i5-3470, 3.20GHz
    MB: MSI LGA1155 H61M-P20 (G3)
    HDD: WD 1TB 7200RPM CAVIAR BLUE SATA I
    Case: LC POwer 974B/ 550W
    OD: DVDRW LG 22x SATA
    GPU: MSI AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB 256bit
    Memory: 2x 4GB Kingston KHX1600 DDR3

And a 550W Power Supply, they said it wouldn't be a real problem...

10+ Year Old Account
    I should point out, that motherboard supports the CPU, however it will likely require a BIOS update. The default BIOS is 7788v11, and the BIOS that supports the 3470 and 3570 is 7788v16, three revisions later.

I'd recommend spending 20-30 extra bucks, get a Z75 or Z77 board that supports overclocking, as well as NATIVELY supports your CPU without BIOS updates.

Quote Originally Posted by mzpaugustus View Post
    And a 550W Power Supply, they said it wouldn't be a real problem...
    Spire Jewel Black 650 W and 750 W: Spire added the phrase, “80 PLUS Bronze compliant,” on their website, a very smooth way to deceive users, since the manufacturer is not saying that the power supply “has” certification but that the power supply is “compliant.” The joke is that we tested this 650 W power supply and it could only deliver up to 550 W. Spire removed the offending phrase after they read this article. These power supplies are rebranded Seventeam ST-550P-AF and ST-650P-AF units, respectively, so they carry a fake wattage.
    http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/artic...-Badges/1054/3

They make junk and charge too much for it.

Also, a 3570K and Z75 or Z77 motherboard would give you the ability to overclock in the future.