Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Hydra hacked 2 days before season end

Sit on rank 1 for 9 months and then 2 days before season ends gets hacked...

So basically Hydra was sitting on r1 World/Stormscale at 2.8k+ or so rating and 2 days before seasons ended he got hacked and his 3v3 team got disbanded

Discuss and don't do the same as AJ

Edit 1: WoW Thread Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208511628

Edit 2 : Hydra Update (His camera is broken so it looks black and white , he isn't trying to make it more dramatic)

Edit 3 : Hydra just posted a video blaming Khuna for the hack a couple of minutes ago

From Description

"clearly shows fake ID used to hack my account.

Khuna claims somebody sent it to him but cant tell me who."

Edit 4 :According to people on Stormscale though the Hacker was yelling Swedish stuff in the server . Khuna is french but that doesn't stop him from saying something from google translate to cover himself up

Edit 5 : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/stormscale/5v5/brah/

Blizzard got Hydra back into his 5v5 team as he now has 0 rating instead of 1000 if someone from the team invited him

Edit 6 : http://i.imgur.com/JCDVM.jpg

Xandyns conversation with someone about how he hacked Hydra

Edit 7 : Khuna posted on AJ

"I oppened the folder on the stream because i forgot i had that shit on my computer, i have nothing to do with it except that i just accepted it on skype and forgot to delete it, me and the 3rd person on the convo coulve warn hydra but i thought this would never work ...

[26/08/2012 22:21:29] xx: cant believe how
    [26/08/2012 22:21:32] xx: u can hack
    [26/08/2012 22:21:35] xx: the most famous wow player
    [26/08/2012 22:21:40] xx: so easily

neither does the 3rd person as you can see his reaction after it succeed

you can believe me or not i dont care its too late anyway but xandyn got me involved without telling me anything beforehand by sending me that, the 3rd person too, like he did for few other things in the past cause he's done some crazy other shit"
    Last edited by savvasp; 2012-08-28 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulda had a V8

on a side note, someone post that pic of the computer table that got shattered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Guess he should have used an authenticator. I'll never understand why anyone doesn't have one.

Still, that really sucks.
    Last edited by dgreen; 2012-08-27 at 01:51 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by dgreen View Post
    Guess he should have used an authenticator. I'll never understand why anyone doesn't have one.

Still, that really sucks.
    According to some random people (I think Hydra said it himself in his livestream)

Quote from WoW Forums : Yes, Hydra did get hacked, someone used a fake ID and went through a lot of effort and went to Blizz, to get past his Authenticator and they changed his E-mail and what not. Hydra found out and has contacted blizzard and he said on his stream, he has yet to get his character back. There is a thread on Arena Junkies, if anyone wishes to continue to read on about this subject. It is blizzards fault at the end of the day and it would be unfair if Hydra would not get his team restored.
    Last edited by savvasp; 2012-08-27 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    According to some random people (I think Hydra said it himself in his livestream)

Yes, Hydra did get hacked, someone used a fake ID and went through a lot of effort and went to Blizz, to get past his Authenticator and they changed his E-mail and what not. Hydra found out and has contacted blizzard and he said on his stream, he has yet to get his character back. There is a thread on Arena Junkies, if anyone wishes to continue to read on about this subject. It is blizzards fault at the end of the day and it would be unfair if Hydra would not get his team restored.
    If someone went to that much trouble it is hardly Blizzard's fault. In this case they are in deep trouble if they get caught though since they commited fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by dgreen View Post
    If someone went to that much trouble it is hardly Blizzard's fault. In this case they are in deep trouble if they get caught though since they commited fraud.
    Well I hope Blizzard restores the team at least . And that was a quote
    Last edited by savvasp; 2012-08-27 at 01:58 AM.

Yes, Hydra did get hacked, someone used a fake ID and went through a lot of effort and went to Blizz, to get past his Authenticator and they changed his E-mail and what not. Hydra found out and has contacted blizzard and he said on his stream, he has yet to get his character back. There is a thread on Arena Junkies, if anyone wishes to continue to read on about this subject. It is blizzards fault at the end of the day and it would be unfair if Hydra would not get his team restored.
    Because camping a rating that many months to get R1 is so "fair." Not to say I condone hacking, but I certainly don't condone self-promoting frauds like Hydra either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, i hope they do. Or if they dont get his team back, they give him the credit he earned.

Kinda like that guy, beat the system to be the worlds first 80 + 85. I forget his name. Im sure he will be back
    Last edited by Enemyarms; 2012-08-27 at 02:00 AM.
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

If it's true then yeah he should get the team restored.

Btw you should post the link in the OP to make it easier for people.
    Last edited by dgreen; 2012-08-27 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skillym View Post
    Because camping a rating that many months to get R1 is so "fair." Not to say I condone hacking, but I certainly don't condone self-promoting frauds like Hydra either.
    Well it's not really possible to get r1 unless you get it on the start of the season . And Hydra stopped shortly after he got his r1 secured

He caused his account to be compromised he should have to deal with losing the rating.

Quote Originally Posted by skillym View Post
    Until Blizzard adds in a rating decay system of sorts, there's nothing unfair about what he's doing. It maybe "cheesy", but it's fair game within the boundaries Blizzard has set.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    He caused his account to be compromised he should have to deal with losing the rating.
    Well it's not like he said his password to someone and told him to delete his team

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's not like he said his password to someone and told him to delete his team
    no kidding, how is it his falt its compromised? i think decay may be a good idea after this.

Deleted
    Hilarious, I have no idea who he is but I hope he played a Rogue. Equally hilarious that one of his stalkers created that thread on the official forums like it was something important.

Harsh. I hope he gets his team and rating back. He is still best priest EU

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Hilarious, I have no idea who he is but I hope he played a Rogue. Equally hilarious that one of his stalkers created that thread on the official forums like it was something important.
    He played a Priest and got r1 every season besides season 9 and seems like season 11 now too . And it is something important for a lot of people . He got hacked and the highest 3v3 team in the world got disbanded for no reason .

Khuna, who was rank 2, isn't on any teams anymore also. Everyone thought he was hacked also but it turns it it's just a bug on EU, according to Khuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    Khuna, who was rank 2, isn't on any teams anymore also. Everyone thought he was hacked also but it turns it it's just a bug on EU, according to Khuna.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/st...presents%20GG/

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hunå/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    What? He's one of the best discs in the world who has made explanatory videos to help people out. This isn't funny at all.

Sad to hear, Blizzard SHOULD restore his team.