Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    All of you whiners about hydras team sitting on rank 1 since early season would still get your asses handed by his team, so you can stop whining about that now.

His account "theft" was not his fault, and he should have every single rating point reimbursed, and the "hacker" should be punished for fraud and theft of identity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the update 2 video that he made and I have a few things to comment on about that.

He's very nonchalant about everything, which is awesome. Also he said something along the lines of "Apparently they used a fake ID, so congratulations, very try hard" and I was fucking dying. It's true though.

Also i don't know the guy or anything really about him, but the situation certainly sucks. This is like a real investigation from the community which is kind of cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enemyarms View Post
    Kinda like that guy, beat the system to be the worlds first 80 + 85. I forget his name. Im sure he will be back
    You mean Athene?

The guy was World First

And also comlpeted world first diablo on nightmare setting, also killed diablo naked... The chap is a legend.

He'll definitely get this sorted out. I had my account hacked and team deleted. At first the GM wouldnt restore it but then I cried a little harder and was contacted by a senior GM who fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    You mean Athene?

The guy was World First

And also comlpeted world first diablo on nightmare setting, also killed diablo naked... The chap is a legend.
    Athene wasn't the world first level 70. A French mage from the "Millenium" guild was.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Unlucky this guy who did this (even points it out in the skype logs) lives in England and has forged Hydra's British passport. Hope the idiot gets the full 10 year punishment for this.

I'm not even a fan of Hydra's, i do not care for internet celebritys, but this is the most pathetic thing i've ever heard, risking serious jail time to beat somebody better than them on a game.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscadaver View Post
    Unlucky this guy who did this (even points it out in the skype logs) lives in England and has forged Hydra's British passport. Hope the idiot gets the full 10 year punishment for this.

I'm not even a fan of Hydra's, i do not care for internet celebritys, but this is the most pathetic thing i've ever heard, risking serious jail time to beat somebody better than them on a game.
    You believe that and I'll believe it was Hydra that staged it all along just to drum up page views.

Wow and great necro wish I would have noticed that before posting.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2012-09-09 at 08:41 PM. Reason: necro warning

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Sure he did same as all those other people who have auths yet still get 'hacked'.
    No security system is 100% secure and authenticators aren't either. Learn to computer.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    blitzing to the top so fast and sitting on it increases the odds of something like this happening.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of that guy till now, but that sucks, no one deserves to get hacked.

Any fake ID wouldn't work he allowed his personal info to be placed out there due to his own stupidity/naivety. Because of that he's responsible for it and should be the one to deal with getting back up to his rank if he can do that in 2 days more power to him if he can't well hopefully he learned from his mistakes.
    After seeing more of your posts, you really are clueless. A lot more personal info is out there than you realize and not necessarily because of self-promotion. If you're in the US, just check out how many records are PUBLIC.

Can you imagine if Blizzard forced RealID forums on everyone?

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 04:26 PM ----------

Because nothing on the internet can be faked right? Oh that's right that's how Hydra had his account taken in the first place.
    Ignorance isn't a crime but willful ignorance should be, especially when you throw in a dash of indignant sanctimonious self-righteousness.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 04:43 PM ----------

You believe that and I'll believe it was Hydra that staged it all along just to drum up page views.

Wow and great necro wish I would have noticed that before posting.
    Heh calling someone out for a "necro" of a thread that's just over a week old because everyone is calling you out on your attitude...
    Last edited by Cows For Life; 2012-09-09 at 09:27 PM.

All these people saying he should have an authenticator like it is some magical object to where you don't get hacked it isn't 100% safe, if you can figure out the security answer you can get it removed.

I had to remove my authenticator because I lost mine. And you choose to either answer the security question or give the CD-Key.

Deleted
    Thread ran its course, I feel.