Anyone know of a site with the loading screens or how to capture some of them?

mostly looking for some of the screens used while loading in The Grove (and coming home quest?)

is there a good site with many of these?

or how in windows do I capture them?
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it works for the loading screens, but you can press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (sometimes abbreviated/shortened, depending on your keyboard) and a screen cap will be saved to your Documents>Guild Wars 2>Screens folder. I know it works in-game while you're able to play, but like I said, I'm unsure if the same could be said for loading screens.
    Last edited by Hanto; 2012-08-27 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Not sure if it works for the loading screens, but you can press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (sometimes abbreviated/shortened, depending on your keyboard) and a screen cap will be saved to your Documents>Guild Wars 2>Screens folder. I know it works in-game while you're able to play, but like I said, I'm unsure if the same could be said for loading screens.
    This. or:

Print screen -> MS paint -> Ctrl + V -> Done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    This was going to be my suggestion as well. Works for loading screens in Guild Wars at least, I just tried it.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    This. or:

Print screen -> MS paint -> Ctrl + V -> Done
    This too for saving it after you cap it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some screenshot capturing software if you don't wanna alt tab all the time, like Irfanview/FRAPS.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

okay, will need to figure out which key is print screen on my keyboard, I am on a Mac using bootcamp to load 7
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

fn-F11 on a macbook, F14 on the larger keyboards (imac , external keyboards)