Deleted

Strongest/Weakest classes ATM?

What are they?

I haven't really played much because I get awful FPS (even lower than I got in SWToR) so it hasn't really been too enjoyable. I played as a Thief and it seemed as though I didn't do much damage compared with other classes like a Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by hayz View Post
    What are they?

I haven't really played much because I get awful FPS (even lower than I got in SWToR) so it hasn't really been too enjoyable. I played as a Thief and it seemed as though I didn't do much damage compared with other classes like a Warrior.
    In terms of offense/defense I'd say the 2h sword Guardian really massacres everything without having to be afraid of dying most of the time. I'm also currently a big fan of the Staff Necromancer, which seems to be very powerful as well, tactically speaking, also.

On the other hand, I'm slightly miffed by the amount of damage my DW-daggers Thief is receiving compared to my Guardian and without actually having that much more dps. Sure, a slight bit, but not all that much. To me, Thief seems the weakest defensively speaking.

All of that in a pve context.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-08-27 at 01:21 PM.

Staff Necromancer is really powerful. I have a staff, and then a dagger/horn. Sometimes I switch to axe/horn, but dagger/horn is nice for the healing when I need it.

Weakest? Warrior, definitely. Hundred blades should be mobile namsayin?