Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Dark sim one is useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post

Weren't LMGTFY links bannable or something? I think I remember reading something along those lines at some point.

Since Schizoide doesn't want to tell you, the ability you're looking to steal with Dark Sim is Shattered Ice

Dark Sim glyph and D&D Glyph are the only useful ones I've seen so far.. and even then they have fairly limited uses.

I was not aware of that rule, but I stand by my response and accept the ban if it comes.

To be fair people really shouldn't be asking questions that could be answered by spending ten seconds on google.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    To be fair people really shouldn't be asking questions that could be answered by spending ten seconds on google.

I'm all for teaching people how to look for their own information, I tell people off several times a week for posting a new thread about something that's already been covered multiple times in multiple threads only days before, but this is supposed to be a place where DK's can get knowledge about their class, not be told to go and look on google.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

If you don't want to tell them to google it, then link them to icy-veins.
    Last edited by hyperionx; 2012-08-31 at 08:31 AM.
    The more of my behavior you accept, the less you will have to forgive.