Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Has someone ever took away a stronghold yet?

i mean un-bury it
    What do you mean un-bury it? Like find one?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    What do you mean un-bury it? Like find one?
    No, i mean take it out of the earth, make it visible outside.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Here is my BIG solo project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiokHviQPFc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x61oMDo3D0

It is a recreation of my first MMO game "tibia." The world is huge and I had worked hard on it for a big subsection of the continent though I have taken a break from it and am working on it slowly

Tekkit, at the moment. I suppose I am a tiny bit late to the party, but I have pretty much enough materials to last for... well, pretty much for ever. I've more or less finalized general plans on a huge scientific compund as well as a series of small-ish magical castles, all I really need to do before I actually start building it is figure out where in my world I'm going to put it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have quite an interesting project going at the moment which was inspired by Sjin and his Sjindustry video - I've not built a oil rig on water but in the process of mapping out a refinery and its support structuring on a flat world in creative so I can work out what space it is going to take on a survival world.

2 step process and looking forward to putting it into a proper world - I have some screenshots on the machine at home, will try to get them posted up here later on.
    Last edited by Jaelian; 2012-10-18 at 07:19 AM.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Deleted
    MY current project is making my castle ready for haloween on the server i'm playing on, *phew* it's a lot of work, unfortunately i can't link to a picture because i haven't posted enough, but you will get a picture of it when i can.

My big project is my world tree on our SMP server. I built a massive lake for it to set it, and the lake took so much longer than I expected. I built the basic trunk and now I'm just taking a break before finishing the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    Here is my BIG solo project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiokHviQPFc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x61oMDo3D0

It is a recreation of my first MMO game "tibia." The world is huge and I had worked hard on it for a big subsection of the continent though I have taken a break from it and am working on it slowly
    Nicely done!

Deleted
    I have just finished building a giant system of canals (connecting to seas) in a full circle covering 7 maps. Now I don't know what to do tho. Maybe collect music discs!

Deleted
    I just started rebuilding "Girdlegard" a fantasy word used in the novels: "The Dwarves" its a gaint project but so far im holding on to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    No, i mean take it out of the earth, make it visible outside.
    That's kind of a nifty idea. Never thought of unburying one of them but I have a feeling it will look kind of funky. Though I have only ever found 3 in my MineCraft "career" since I almost exclusively play on survival (It's way more satisfying to build something that you've had to farm the materials for).

Because I'm a Disney princess at heart, the castle from Aladdin

10+ Year Old Account

Currently digging a rather large mineshaft on a survival single player server, this thing is planned to go from the top of a mountain all the way down to bedrock where a redstone railway station will be built in time, the stone gathered will be used to construct a large tower on top of the shaft afterwards, il probably run a railway around the walls to the top too.

There's also a large cave system directly below the point i have reached so far, bit annoying but can be dealt with.
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-09-02 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    A- Z of Dota 2 heroes in 2D

Currently stuck on Bat rider : P

Lately, I have been running around trying to find a donkey but I'm not having much luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    A town of which i will export for a 3d rendering program and make a video about soon! Though it may take a while, as i'm going into the military soon.

http://i.imgur.com/3rxgdQR.jpg

Deleted
    i have been pondering for a long time what my next project will be and not getting much further than i am now

there are just too many things i want to make D=

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i have been pondering for a long time what my next project will be and not getting much further than i am now

there are just too many things i want to make D=
    Make a list and work on it from top to bottom =p I actually had to force myself to finish projects. Not because they were boring to make but because I'd be half way through one, think of something awesome to do and then start that. After 5 unfinished "works" I realized I needed to do something different =p

I was building a dirt house, but then it turned out to become a dirt palace and now I am building a dirt city, simply because I can and cobblestone is too mainstream

10+ Year Old Account
    On a SMP server, I'm currently in the process of finding a theme for a coastal-plains (with a tundra next to it) town I just created.

So far, my themes to choose from or combine are:

- Tribal (sorta like WoW troll huts, but not quite)
    - Whatever time period Pirates of the Carribean is supposedly based upon. I kinda want the town to look like the colonies seen in the films.
    - Steampunk... Yeahhhhhh.

So, if I combine:
    - Steampunk Tribal
    - Steampunk Colonial (if thats what it's called?)
    - Colonial Tribal

Or maybe I could try out a Steampunk Singapore style (Singapore like it was represented in Pirates of the Carribean)
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.