Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This thread makes me miss MC. Maybe ill give it a go here again

10+ Year Old Account
    My current project is creating a whole zone worth like for a Fantasy world. First though...Minecraft has to let me buy it first >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hehe, I'm currently working on a decent project on a server I'm an admin for. It won't be anything mandatory for the players to do, but it'll be a little somethin extra. I'm working on a Zelda style of dungeon, like puzzles and mob fighting, little bonus rooms, and using LWC passwords for a key system for locked doors, even have plans on how to do boss rooms :P

I am currently finishing up a bar that I was doing as a fun build on the server that I admin on. I am using Civilians to fill the bar with NPCs of all of my friends from the server.

Deleted
    Ive decided to make a castle with surrounding wall . Going to have pens for different animals, and crops of all kinds. Don't have a clue how big the caslte is going to be.

Its just a bitch clearing out a 100x100 zone and making the land level. On survival so slowly working through it.

Deleted
    my current project in minecraft is: a gigant 100x35-ish boat.
    its gonna be off the hook when its done.
    will post pictures when its done also.

My perpetual neverending project that gets altered with every patch is a recreation of Mos Eisley spaceport out of sandstone out in the middle of a desert.
    I just dug the hole for my sarlacc pit far outside the city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenaide View Post
    my current project in minecraft is: a gigant 100x35-ish boat.
    its gonna be off the hook when its done.
    will post pictures when its done also.
    Oh I did that once, was done way faster than I expected so I just continued filling a maaaassive harbour with all kinds of ship designs =P One of the most fun things I've ever done in MC!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Ive decided to make a castle with surrounding wall . Going to have pens for different animals, and crops of all kinds. Don't have a clue how big the caslte is going to be.

Its just a bitch clearing out a 100x100 zone and making the land level. On survival so slowly working through it.
    You know what will wind up happening though...

You'll finish what you want to build within that 100x100 space, think of something to add and then have to clear out another 100x100 area =p