Deleted

Sharkmaw caverns- Brilliant! - any similar puzzles?

Just got back from an adventure in sharkmaw caverns and it was epic! The last bit with the three head choices had like 8 people standing egging each other on to try the various exits! Really well done puzzle.

What's the closest thing to Sharkmaw caverns I can try tomorrow? A jumping puzzle with other fun elements?

Let's not put spoilers in the title lol

Sharkmaw Caverns was the best thing ever. Well, I've found about 40 best thing evers in the game so far. The game is the best thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved it, I've done it twice already and plan on once more to actually get something from the vendor. And just a not if ya listen to the pirate at the end, he tells how how to pick the right one. and if ya die, you res right there if ya wait. and if you do it more then once, you get more treasure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots View Post
    Sharkmaw Caverns was the best thing ever. Well, I've found about 40 best thing evers in the game so far. The game is the best thing ever.
    +100 internets love the word phrasing there

win

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Deleted
    http://gw2cartographers.com/

Shows the locations of jumping puzzles (but not how to compleat them where'd the fun be then :P )

p.s. theres an amazing one in the azura starting zone, on the right hand side of the map. You'll be tearing your hair out in frustration xD untill you finally get to the end :P
    Last edited by mmocf5558b9282; 2012-08-28 at 01:47 AM.

the dark room was my absolute favorite.

Fast-Cast Ground Targetting was my doom...almost :P
    ^might be spoilers if you want to figure out the puzzle for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by kaze950 View Post
    the dark room was my absolute favorite.

Fast-Cast Ground Targetting was my doom...almost :P
    ^might be spoilers if you want to figure out the puzzle for yourself
    I was seriously stumped on that...

Until I figured out I could use specific abilities I have as a necromancer, wielding a particular weapon. Was still tricky, but I was able to make it through then.

what about the math puzzles for this one heart quests in brisband wildlands

10+ Year Old Account
    My god i found it on launch night (3day head start) accidentally while getting the vista.

This will definetly be one of the gaming memories i keep forever, It reminded me of goonies! :P
    ArenaNet are just amazing with what creative ideas they have come up with.

On my first foray into the Sharkmaw Caverns I literally managed to impale myself on a stalagmite.