Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yep, I know I need to clean my desk but anyway.

Edit: Fixed image. (noteworthynerd)
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-12-18 at 02:13 PM.

Monitors: Dual 24" Playstation 3D Displays (240 Hz Refresh)
    Keyboard: 2013 Razer Blackwidow Ult.
    Mouse: Razer Naga
    Mousepad: Razer Vespula being shipped next week.
    Headset: Astro A50's
    Chair: Realspace harrington
    Desk: $1400 Commercial Desk from Office Depot (Forgot the name)
    Webcam: Have a HD Pro Webcam C920 Being shipped next week for Streams.
    -Not gonna go over my pc spec's atm.
    -Xbox 360 is hooked up to the left monitor as well as PC hooked up to both.

Full: http://i.imgur.com/iTJcu.jpg

Full: http://i.imgur.com/FD292.jpg

Full: http://i.imgur.com/E9r7A.jpg
    Last edited by Talent; 2012-12-21 at 04:15 AM.

US army in korea, which means tiny 2 man room and im not actually allowed to remove any of the furniture... but im makimg do as best I can.

http://i.imgur.com/gQck1.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    @OP i rly like your style > black and neat no weird bling or something alike.

Mine:

10+ Year Old Account
    i want this thread to resurrect, lol

i really like these setups b/c they have what i will have. 2 monitors, 1 laptop, and wacom pad w/the reg peripherals. note: these are NOT mine. found them through deviantart.

i still need to get the Galant desk i want. i think i asked someone earlier about it in the Post Your Gaming Setup thread. then i'll get my 2nd monitor. or probably wait until i move to chicago. i'll post mine once i get back from doing errands. at B&N atm.. lol
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Marest, the led backlight on your K90 is pink/purple?

HAHA! Just kidding, this is not my setup. Thought it was pretty cool though! I can't take a picture of my setup, its nothing special at the moment.
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    [IMG ]http://blitzie.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/wow-36box2-1.jpg[/IMG]

HAHA! Just kidding, this is not my setup. Thought it was pretty cool though! I can't take a picture of my setup, its nothing special at the moment.
    Holy monitors batman!

Deleted
    tbh i'd say that image got shopped.
    2 laptops and 1/2 screens tops , besides who would game on a multitude of laptops in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    tbh i'd say that image got shopped.
    2 laptops and 1/2 screens tops , besides who would game on a multitude of laptops in the first place?
    a botter

the sad thing is that my computer could run all of those by itself, i would just need 5 more panels to monitor everything

Deleted
    IIRC that pic was connected to a guy who was multi-boxing ele shams in BG/arenas and raping with mass, simultaneous chain lit, totems and lightning bolt or whatever it had. Not sure though.

Also, Cyanotical, nice comp lol ... GTX-690 Quad SLI... nice lol... and you probably don't let it get "old" (as if that would be possible within this decade )... every gamer's dream
    Last edited by mmoc859327f960; 2013-03-23 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    a botter

the sad thing is that my computer could run all of those by itself, i would just need 5 more panels to monitor everything
    Yea this is also nearly 8 yrs old. Its a BC shaman I actually got into an A.V. w/ 30~ shamans it was a nightmare

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post
    IIRC that pic was connected to a guy who was multi-boxing ele shams in BG/arenas and raping with mass, simultaneous chain lit, totems and lightning bolt or whatever it had. Not sure though.

Also, Cyanotical, nice comp lol ... GTX-690 Quad SLI... nice lol... and you probably don't let it get "old" (as if that would be possible within this decade )
    ty, i usually try to stay pretty cutting edge, but my current build is hands down the best computer i have ever used, it's silent, powerful, and stable,
    im not really sure i want to upgrade, it might not be as good

I've been setting up a nerd-cave in the basement spare bedroom but it's slow going. I have the day-bed and shelves ready to finish off the room but no energy to bolt it all together. I've got a TV to go in the 'big space' above the computer screens but I can't figure out how to mount it: basement walls are built strange and I don't think a normal wall bracket will hold up the TV.

In one of the drawers I have an old macbook pro with power, monitor, and audio cables run to it. I can push a button on the left monitor and it'll switch inputs to show the mac and then a program called "Synergy" will direct my keyboard/mouse to it. I can turn a knob on the amplifier and sound will come from it. It's lets me have quick access to a mac/unix tools without a trip upstairs to the office.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2013-03-23 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    I've been setting up a nerd-cave in the basement spare bedroom but it's slow going. I have the day-bed and shelves ready to finish off the room but no energy to bolt it all together. I've got a TV to go in the 'big space' above the computer screens but I can't figure out how to mount it: basement walls are built strange and I don't think a normal wall bracket will hold up the TV.

In one of the drawers I have an old macbook pro with power, monitor, and audio cables run to it. I can push a button on the left monitor and it'll switch inputs to show the mac and then a program called "Synergy" will direct my keyboard/mouse to it. I can turn a knob on the amplifier and sound will come from it. It's lets me have quick access to a mac/unix tools without a trip upstairs to the office.
    I love your setup. :3

Deleted
    My little piece of nerdvana. :3

I changed quite a lot of things since I took this photo, now it looks a little cleaner (though the cables are just hidden behind the corner desk x3)

10+ Year Old Account
    New desk, new chair, new gaming setup complete!

Computer stuffs:
    I5 2300, 6GB DDR3, ASUS HD 7850, Antec 520W PSU, BitFenix Merc Alpha case.
    LG E2060T on the right, E2442 on the left.

Peripherals:
    Razer Goliathus Extended Speed edition, Razer Carcharias, Logitech G710+, Logitech G600 and Altec Lansing VS4621 2.1 speakers.

Other stuff:
    Sony PlayStation 3D display, PS2 & PS3.
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2013-03-24 at 03:06 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    another "its not mine but HAD to share" pic

do you guys save the boxes? i sorta take a last glimpse at the box, manuals if i need em, then just toss em out. i kept my case and gpu box though when i move.
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Entirely depends. I usually keep them around for a little while if it I've got any concerns it might need an RMA. Eventually I throw 'em out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maemae View Post
    another "its not mine but HAD to share" pic

do you guys save the boxes? i sorta take a last glimpse at the box, manuals if i need em, then just toss em out. i kept my case and gpu box though when i move.
    I save all boxes for warranty reasons but I keep them in a closet or in the basement.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450