Thread: help

help

Ok some on gamefly they have guild wars 2 standard edition.

Im going to buy it, but is this digital or a box?

Annoying they dont mention that anywhere, because getting a box is like buying a cd,
    nobody does that anymore.

Isn't gamefly a rental only place?
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Gamefly seems a weird place to buy a game. If you want digital, id get it straight from Guildwars2.com, if you want boxed, Amazon. On the gamefly site I only see PC under download, so I think its a download.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be an excellent question to ask the seller and not a discussion community.

They have a 20% off here is why im looking at it.

But i dont see anywhere that says whether its boxed or download.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im 98% sure its download, as they only have PC games on their website in the downloads section.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.