Was it worth the price?

Last night a swedish site had a "super sale" 1h with computers etc

Ive been planning to buy a computer for around 1,200 euro / 1,500 dollars.

This computer came up for 1,150 (11,500SEK) euro and broke my heart Lacked 100 euro to buy it!

Chassi CM Storm Trooper Gaming Big Tower
    PSU Silver Power SP-SS500 500W
    Moderboard ASUS P8Z77-V LX
    CPU Intel® Core i7-3770 3.4Ghz
    DDR3 minne Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB
    GPU Gainward GeForce GTX 670 2GB
    SSD Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB
    HDD Western Digital® Desktop Green 1TB
    + Windows and installed.

But then this computer came out;
    PSU Silver Power SP-SS500 500W PSU ATX 12V V2.2, 80 Plus
    Chassi Cooler Master Elite 120 Mini-ITX Svart
    GPU Intel® Core i5-3470 Processor Socket-LGA1155, 3.2Ghz
    Moderbard ASUS P8H77-I, Socket-1155 mini-ITX,
    DDR3 minne Kingston ValueR. DDR3 1333MHz 8GB, CL9
    CPU Gainward GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB w/Borderlands 2
    SSD Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB
    +Windows, Borderlands 2 and installed.
    For 800 euro (7990 SEK)

So I impulse bought it. Seeing as it will probably suit my needs for WoW (its like the only thing I play)

Was my purecash worth it?

edit: edited the value of euro.
    Last edited by Kimpan; 2012-08-28 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    I'm guessing around 10 000 SEK? Where did you buy it from?

- Not sure about the PSU - Silver Power is not a brand I have researched thus I don't know who's the OEM of the unit.
    - Rest of it... alright. They did slim down the motherboard and CPU, but it is a fairly balanced build with a good SSD. (The GTX 660 Ti is in a weird place, especially since the 7870 is almost 700 SEK less).
    - You could have gotten better if you assembled yourself, but not by that much. I'd say it was a good purchase for someone who's not at all interested in assembling their own computer - or overclocking for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I'm guessing around 10 000 SEK? Where did you buy it from?

- Not sure about the PSU - Silver Power is not a brand I have researched thus I don't know who's the OEM of the unit.
    - Rest of it... alright. They did slim down the motherboard and CPU, but it is a fairly balanced build with a good SSD. (The GTX 660 Ti is in a weird place, especially since the 7870 is almost 700 SEK less).
    - You could have gotten better if you assembled yourself, but not by that much. I'd say it was a good purchase for someone who's not at all interested in assembling their own computer - or overclocking for that matter.

No, it was 7990 SEK. Bought it at Kompletts super sale last night.
    (The euro is low and if you use google to translate 8000 sek to euro you get 950).

I honestly doubt I could of gotten a better computer with windows and already assembled for 8000 SEK. Dont you think?
    Yeah I understand that I wont beable to overclock it
    Last edited by Kimpan; 2012-08-28 at 09:31 AM.

To be honest, you got a little ripped off in the CPU/Mobo/RAM department.

If the CPU had been i5-3570k and the motherboard a p877v-lx and the ram 1600/better brand, it might have been worth an additional 50. For WoW, those upgrades would have definitely be worth it. The 3470/H77 is usually for people on an extreme budget of $600-700.

However, the system still is very powerful and should be able to run WoW no problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    To be honest, you got a little ripped off in the CPU/Mobo/RAM department.
    Not really for 8000 SEK, assuming Windows 7 was included.

@OP
    Don't use Google currency conversion for computer parts. It becomes ridiculously unproportional beyond 10,000 SEK (17,000 SEK becomes almost $2,600, but correlates to around $1,800 worth of hardware).

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Not really for 8000 SEK, assuming Windows 7 was included.

@OP
    Don't use Google currency conversion for computer parts. It becomes ridiculously unproportional beyond 10,000 SEK (17,000 SEK becomes almost $2,600, but correlates to around $1,800 worth of hardware).
    I changed it to the old standard 1 euro = 10 sek then :P

So I guess it was a price worthy purecash that I shouldnt regreat?

Deleted
    Better than anything Elgiganten/Media Markt/Siba/etc can offer. Self-built would have yielded a slightly better result but not by that much.