Deleted

Bought Pre-Order. Got extra key ? O.o

Okay so i bought a pre-order and i got my 1 day headstart yesterday. So far i've been playing and its been awesome. Today i got my box from the pre-order and to my amusement there was another key there. What i am trying to ask here is if that 1 day headstart key is for limited time like the BWE keys or it is permenent and i got an extra key ? I waited until the official launch happened to see if i will have to add that key from the box but so far they havent asked me. If someone knows anything i would appreciate any info. Thank you

The Headstart was a limited key, I guess.

Easiest way to try: Log in, if it doesn't work, redeem second code.

(SWToR did the same, 2 keys and such)
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    The Headstart was a limited key, I guess.

Easiest way to try: Log in, if it doesn't work, redeem second code.

(SWToR did the same, 2 keys and such)
    hmm i see but the official launch has been up for 6 h and i havent been asked for that key yet i wonder cause i want to give it to a friend so we can split the money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krav View Post
    Okay so i bought a pre-order and i got my 1 day headstart yesterday. So far i've been playing and its been awesome. Today i got my box from the pre-order and to my amusement there was another key there. What i am trying to ask here is if that 1 day headstart key is for limited time like the BWE keys or it is permenent and i got an extra key ? I waited until the official launch happened to see if i will have to add that key from the box but so far they havent asked me. If someone knows anything i would appreciate any info. Thank you
    The first key is a pre order key and the second is the game itself key.

First you entered when to get a headstart and the other you need to put to continue playing the game. I think you have around 3 days to input the second key, but i may be mistaken, you should check guild wars 2 website.