Deleted

3 things that yesterday changed my gaming experience (probably noob stuff)

I didn't really study this game, I'm playing in a really relaxed mood so I didn't know 3 noobish things that changed my life in game, maybe someone of u is a as noob as me

1. Everytime u complete a HEART, the heart guy become a karma vendor and in this way u can improve a lot your gear
    2. I was out of money, I didn't even had 10 silver to learn my traits....well...now I know that all the mails u receive from NPCs got money in it to thank u
    3. With mining u can find a lot of slots upgrades for your gear and xp for gathering (I thought that only crafting was giving xp)

If you know more of this things let me know...help a lazy noob
    Last edited by mmocbdf271dc9e; 2012-08-28 at 08:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure one of these is already been made but hey.

You can click on that little 'Gear/Cog' in the top right of your Inventory, and bank all your collectibles *herbs/rocks/trees, etc*.
    You can equipt all 3 types of gathering tools at once, and can harvest any of the three types.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    You can click on that little 'Gear/Cog' in the top right of your Inventory, and bank all your collectibles *herbs/rocks/trees, etc*.
    I learned this the hard way, and in "hard way" I mean I didn't know what the feature did. All of the sudden my items disappeared, so I freaked out, went to my collection tab and was glad to see all of the items I had gathered today sitting in the tab.
    Really nice feature