Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
    Good start, I like the design of it. Love the 2-tone Pandaren in the header.
    Thanks man! not a lot on it atm (spent today doing the design and getting to grips with it ^^)

Love your site btw, got a lot of nice info about well pretty much everything, keep up the good work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I would suggest is scale down that sig. Really takes over a thread .
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Deleted
    Only thing I would suggest is scale down that sig. Really takes over a thread .
    yeah just got told off for it

Damn you imageshack and your resizing!

you can create an account in deviant art and store things there, they don't resize as much your pic's, and you get things nicelly displayed aswell.

Or you could just use imgur.com... once you upload something, you can select different thumbnail sizes or just use the original image.

Deleted
    Deviant art or Photobucket for storage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get a purge of some of those links that haven't been updated since march/april?
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Can we get a purge of some of those links that haven't been updated since march/april?
    Misfit, that was a good idea, went over all of the blogs now they have a tag, so you guys can easily see, whos active, and who isn't, and since how long he is inactive, i will try to keep this as accurate as i can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    Misfit, that was a good idea, went over all of the blogs now they have a tag, so you guys can easily see, whos active, and who isn't, and since how long he is inactive, i will try to keep this as accurate as i can.
    Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    Cheers. That was kind of what I was poking at too earlier. I was reading a couple only to notice at a later point that they were old articles and of course much has changed since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got some videos? I'm too sleepy for reading haha :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    Anyone got some videos? I'm too sleepy for reading haha :P
    Depends on what your looking for, but got some on my youtube, link under signature

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't put my Mistweaver guide together yet (every good blog/vlog needs one) but when I do there will be a TLR video available on youtube.

I haven't put my Mistweaver guide together yet (every good blog/vlog needs one) but when I do there will be a TLR video available on youtube.
    will be waiting to see that.

Hey now, don't forget about Disargeria.net! I keep it actively updated and there's a lot of good resources, articles and information on there.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a couple of pretty good blogs in this list I have enjoyed reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, don't forget about Disargeria.net! I keep it actively updated and there's a lot of good resources, articles and information on there.
    I checked that out and it is solid. Thanks for the link

Btw Darkaik I noticed some of your posts are essentially mirrored posts from wowinsider's monk based posts. Did you credit/ask permission for that, if needed? Well, just the leveling posts from what I can see in a quick glimpse. But still, it be pro to give 'em props

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/19/le...t-2/#continued

http://windwalkermonk.blogspot.pt/20...vels.html#more

True, you are right, ill give them credit, been busy and already had them preped up before, i normally put them up at work during breaks, and should have taken care of that. Thank you for calling that to my atencion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    Btw Darkaik I noticed some of your posts are essentially mirrored posts from wowinsider's monk based posts. Did you credit/ask permission for that, if needed? Well, just the leveling posts from what I can see in a quick glimpse. But still, it be pro to give 'em props

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/19/le...t-2/#continued

http://windwalkermonk.blogspot.pt/20...vels.html#more
    Lol? I think http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/19/le...t-2/#continued took a pic of one of my videos >_< That's the picture of my Tauren Monk in the beta showing Xuen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxHG0PdxlpU <--- A minute into my video at the end