Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Not sure if this would be the right place, but I'd be happy to do box for box on YouTube, if there's anyone else making Monk vids etc
    clarify what that means, sir?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    clarify what that means, sir?
    The same as the blogrolls linking to other people on your own site/channel that is doing the same for you.

http://corzaftw.tumblr.com

Really more of a general gaming blog, however I main a monk, and do have quite a bit of monk content planned to go live in the next couple weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to let everyone know that I just updated my blog. I didn't update at all in October, but I'm back to updating Journey of a Drunken Panda fulltime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I wanted to let everyone know that I just updated my blog. I didn't update at all in October, but I'm back to updating Journey of a Drunken Panda fulltime.
    Good stuff mate if your interested in box for box on YouTube and/or blogroll let me know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Good stuff mate if your interested in box for box on YouTube and/or blogroll let me know!
    Sure! That sounds cool.

Hey guys,

I've started up a Brewmaster Monk blog, if I get more play time as a Mistweaver or Windwalker I might talk about that as well. I can't post the link because I'm new to the forums, but if you google The Monk Down Under it is the wordpress blog. You can also find it through my twitter matthews9292. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Cheers,

Makova

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makova View Post
    Hey guys,

I've started up a Brewmaster Monk blog, if I get more play time as a Mistweaver or Windwalker I might talk about that as well. I can't post the link because I'm new to the forums, but if you google The Monk Down Under it is the wordpress blog. You can also find it through my twitter matthews9292. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Cheers,

Makova
    "Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at monkdownunder.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the web, where is it?'"

Hey guys,

Was originally using Blogspot but then moved it to wordpress. I can't post the link as I am still new but the the site is monkdownunder . wordpress . com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makova View Post
    Hey guys,

Was originally using Blogspot but then moved it to wordpress. I can't post the link as I am still new but the the site is monkdownunder . wordpress . com
    Keep up the good work

Just added the "monk down under" to the Brewmaster list, and started a stream slot, if others have links to add there, either post them here or private message me those links, they will be put up asap.

Deleted
    Any other active bloggers that would like to trade blogroll?

Deleted
    twitch.tv/takerpt brewmaster stream 16/16hc working on protectors elite now

Quote Originally Posted by Takerpt View Post
    twitch.tv/takerpt brewmaster stream 16/16hc working on protectors elite now
    Added to the Streams list.

Deleted
    I've just started blogging, and will be blogging about WW Monks in the Arena/General PvP environment:
    http://zendist.blogspot.com/

It's W.I.P., but along the way I hope to make some good reads

Quote Originally Posted by Zendist View Post
    I've just started blogging, and will be blogging about WW Monks in the Arena/General PvP environment:
    http://zendist.blogspot.com/

It's W.I.P., but along the way I hope to make some good reads
    Added to the list =)

I started a blog a few weeks ago with focus on tanking and specially monk tanking, feel free to chrck it out

Tankraiding.wordpress . com

Quote Originally Posted by Zambal View Post
    I started a blog a few weeks ago with focus on tanking and specially monk tanking, feel free to chrck it out

Tankraiding.wordpress . com
    Added to the list Zambal.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.twitch.tv/gulvan <- Stream Gulvan WW Monk
    http://www.twitch.tv/tehkyur <-Stream Tehkyur MW Monk (Guildie)
    Host of Monkcraft Podcast and Co-Host of Groupquest