Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Some of you are way too critical of this. They're trying something a little different with this pre-expac event and allowing players to see it over and over again if they choose via the scenario feature. Seems like a great idea to me, especially if the scenario is as fun as some of the previous pre-expac events.

And also, world changing events of certain areas where terrain and places are forever changed is a GREAT idea I have been wanting for a long time. It makes the world seem completely dynamic and ever evolving instead of the same exact place for an ENTIRE xpac no matter what quests and events you complete. I love it.

Deleted
    Seven days to be 'those guys who did a Scenario at level 85'.

But I don't like the fact that we have to wait 3 more weeks. Only a companion pet can dry my tears at this point. How about Lil' Scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Probably a FoS just like the other pre-release events.
    TBC - tabard
    WoTLK - bag item to make 'ghost' figure follow you
    cata - ...
    MoP - ??
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    Hope those that do it at lvl 85 get a special item to show they took part in it
    Maybe it is that Theramore tabard that was datamined a while back? Hope so.

EDIT: Just in case you are curious
    Theramore Tabard
    "REMEMBER THERAMORE!"
    Last edited by scuac; 2012-08-28 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish i had game time...

This is pretty lame. At least there were earthquakes and Orgrimmar on fire for Cata...this is just a preview of an instance we'll have at 90 =/

Don't worry guys, you will be able to get a TABARD for this event, it was posted in MMO awhile ago, so don't worry.

Lazy Blizzard is lazy....

10+ Year Old Account
    Please for the love of god have more than just this...

I rarely want to agree with wow haters...but going from wotlk with a new boss,mini pets, weapon guitar, invasions, zombies, gear, fun items to cataclysms elemental invasions, twilights hammer, earthquakes,Bosses v2.0, new gear to a single scenario a week before release is incredibly pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    I hope that's not the whole world event....
    Same here :/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    WOOT!!!!!!!! Excited !!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Please for the love of god have more than just this...

I rarely want to agree with wow haters...but going from wotlk with a new boss,mini pets, weapon guitar, invasions, zombies, gear, fun items to cataclysms elemental invasions, twilights hammer, earthquakes,Bosses v2.0, new gear to a single scenario a week before release is incredibly pathetic...
    I am still hoping that Blizzard is holding a surprise for all of us. That suddenly this whole world event that was never talked about comes out of left field and has nothing to do with Theramore.

Looking forward to it. I wonder if there will be any unique rewards for completing it? Perhaps a FoS for doing at 85?

I'm sure we are getting a FoS if we do it on time. It's gonna be fun! *O*

are you kidding me?

Deleted

Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by caffeiine View Post
    is this trolls or for reals? the 2nd paragraph makes me hesitant.
    Of course it's for real, silly. It's simply a humorous addition to the article, calm your supicous tits.

I see people's hateful selective memories choose to strike again.

I'm also here to update you, that i believe there will be 1-3 FoS for this event.

Too bad if this is all we'll get... But oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I dunno, the TBC one where you kill 12 demons in front of the portal kind of sucked. This is one that changes how theramore looks forever.
    Ahahahah, Hell no! That was the quest, maybe u didn't played, or didn't played much that event, 'cause Horde Vs Alliance where fighting for ages to control the access to the portal It was epic