Deleted

Today, I pooped my planty pants. [DRAGON]

I'm in the Norn areas getting the skillpoints, as a lvl 39½ Sylvari Guardian. I just entered the 15-25 area, when I saw this shadow over me. I looked up and above me, a medium-sized undead dragon swooped past and lobbed down something as it went.

I squealed like a girl and caps locked in /m about it, but I was the only one present right there to see it ;_;

Did I just see that Quetzal dragon? Or whatever it's name is. The one from the early closed beta videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're talking about Tequatl the Sunless, but I have no idea without any screenshots. :P

I just know he comes out from the water, rather than flying in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    as a lvl 39½ Sylvari Guardian
    Is this like being 14½ years old when I was a teenager, as if that extra half mattered to anybody but me? :P
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-28 at 04:34 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I'm in the Norn areas getting the skillpoints, as a lvl 39½ Sylvari Guardian. I just entered the 15-25 area, when I saw this shadow over me. I looked up and above me, a medium-sized undead dragon swooped past and lobbed down something as it went.

I squealed like a girl and caps locked in /m about it, but I was the only one present right there to see it ;_;

Did I just see that Quetzal dragon? Or whatever it's name is. The one from the early closed beta videos.
    This reminded me of the first episode of Pokemon all those years ago!!!
    Kudos to you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I think you're talking about Tequatl the Sunless, but I have no idea without any screenshots. :P

I just know he comes out from the water, rather than flying in the sky.

Is this like being 14½ years old when I was a teenager, as if that extra half mattered to anybody but me? :P

Halves matter ;_;

But I'm so sure this was an undead dragon. But I was too flabbergasted to screenshot it, it went pretty fast.

what's the name of the zone? are you talking about the shatterer?

Deleted
    I think I heard him yesterday, was pretty scary tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you fight him or he just flies by?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    what's the name of the zone? are you talking about the shatterer?

No, quite sure I'd recognize that one. Besides, this one wasn't as big.
    I was in the Norn 15-25 zone.