Deleted

Can't enter dungeons

We are a group of people who wanted to enter Ascalonian Catacombs, but cant seem to. We get the wanna enter? message, but nothing happens..

Happens for anyone else? any fixes?

(i would write on the official forums but they are down)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    We are a group of people who wanted to enter Ascalonian Catacombs, but cant seem to. We get the wanna enter? message, but nothing happens..

Happens for anyone else? any fixes?

(i would write on the official forums but they are down)
    What level are you, you might be restricted due to being too low level.

Deleted
    I am 33. The rest are 31-33

Deleted
    Well that is pretty weird, ummm. Maybe you're not all on the same server i.e. you might be on the 'overflow' and they could be on the 'real' server?

I'm not entirely sure, but do you have the personal story for ascalon catacombs? I think your story leads you to the catacombs. Not sure however.

Deleted
    I don't have the story to go there no.

And we tried to stand outside the dungeon all of us, so we could see eachother, reform party. teleport out and in. Everything we could think of

We met a party there who had the same problem

Deleted
    Right, well at least other people are having the same issues so that's a comfort. I would probably just go to the GW2 website and open some sort of a support thing, however that would probably take a while.

So, how far can you run past the portal? And what is down there?
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-08-26 at 02:57 PM.

Could there be any other restriction - like a gear check. I know lvl 30ish seems early but who knows maybe you need min gear to get in.

Deleted
    slightly offtopic, but is the lowest level dungeon, and how do you find a group for it?

I have the exact same issue, that a few times only half the part go in the other half sent to another instance.. sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    slightly offtopic, but is the lowest level dungeon, and how do you find a group for it?
    I'm not even at that level yet. I think it is the classic LFG for X whisper me system in chat /shurg

Deleted
    let me guess - "Additional instances cannot be launched, please try again later" ? ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    I'm not even at that level yet. I think it is the classic LFG for X whisper me system in chat /shurg

oh ok, well my highest level right now is only 9, was just wondering if there was a lfg type thing or what ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    It's the first dungeon yes. 30+. You find people by asking them. There is no such thing as a LFG in this game

Deleted
    Bump - we're having this issue too. Anyone found a way round it?

same here any suggestions?