Deleted

Ebonhawke Organ Puzzle: Have you solved it yet?

I'm looking to see if anyone else has got the right door open on the Ebonhawke organ puzzle. We painstakingly figured out the left door, which turned out to be 5 6 5 4 9 1 8 3 5 5 6 5 4 9 1 8 3 5 but we can't seem to crack the second door.

I haven't figured it out, but I was thinking that maybe it's the Ebonhawke vista point's song. I have no musical talent though, so I can't test it out myself.

Deleted
    If the vista is what you're looking for, you access that from the farms due west of the organ. There's a ridge across the cliff side that you climb up.

The right door remains a mystery to me.

Edit: Derp. I've tried to transcribe the vista point's song but to no avail. It's really complicated.
    Last edited by mmoc64a56cce3c; 2012-09-01 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    I'm looking to see if anyone else has got the right door open on the Ebonhawke organ puzzle. We painstakingly figured out the left door, which turned out to be 5 6 5 4 9 1 8 3 5 5 6 5 4 9 1 8 3 5 but we can't seem to crack the second door.
    I found it purely by chance. And I have no musical talent at all, so I didn't try.

What's the second door then?

I was under the impression only the left door opened...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    I was under the impression only the left door opened...
    I just assumed both doors would open since there are two doors.

Edit: Also, someone has suggested trying to play Gwen's Theme from GW1 but the organ is in the wrong key so I don't know if it can be done.
    Last edited by mmoc64a56cce3c; 2012-09-01 at 10:18 PM.

I cannot even play the organ to begin with. Is there a cooldown whence someone else plays it before it can be used again?

Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    I cannot even play the organ to begin with. Is there a cooldown whence someone else plays it before it can be used again?
    This is my experience. I keep going back to the organ but I can't ever interact with it.