10+ Year Old Account

UK Download of GW2 without paying as much as £50?

Hey guys.

Just wanting to know if there is a shop I can download the game from online, that isn't as much as the insane £50 that the main website asks for?
    I want it ready to play for tomorrow ideally, worse case I shall order it and just be patient for it to come in. My issues is I work until 5.00pm and by the time I get to any shop that sells the game, the shop is shut! Work quite far away from anything.

My issue with most download sites is I probably wouldn't get the code until tomorrow, and by then won't be able to play until friday which is further an issue as I'm off out for the weekend.

So again, anyone know of somewhere I can be able to get things started to download tonight, without the pricey £50 tag... more on the lines of £35-£40?
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetos View Post
    Hey guys.

Just wanting to know if there is a shop I can download the game from online, that isn't as much as the insane £50 that the main website asks for?
    I want it ready to play for tomorrow ideally, worse case I shall order it and just be patient for it to come in. My issues is I work until 5.00pm and by the time I get to any shop that sells the game, the shop is shut! Work quite far away from anything.

My issue with most download sites is I probably wouldn't get the code until tomorrow, and by then won't be able to play until friday which is further an issue as I'm off out for the weekend.

So again, anyone know of somewhere I can be able to get things started to download tonight, without the pricey £50 tag... more on the lines of £35-£40?
    GAME selling it for £35 with free delivery, possibly go to a GAME store? HMV probably the same.

Some gold selling websites selling digital keys for £37 ish... though I wouldn't personally trust them and certainly won't post links here (but they come up as "sponsored links" on Amazon).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was going to order from Game if I can't find anything online, problem is the Game store that's nearest to me, closes at 5.30pm, and driving at 90mph+ I still only get to it @ 5.35pm (which is what I did today in false hopes I could get it in time lol).

I feel like an idiot for not pre ordering it, but it didn't look so good of a game until the last 2 days of reading more.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Yeah I was going to order from Game if I can't find anything online, problem is the Game store that's nearest to me, closes at 5.30pm, and driving at 90mph+ I still only get to it @ 5.35pm (which is what I did today in false hopes I could get it in time lol).

I feel like an idiot for not pre ordering it, but it didn't look so good of a game until the last 2 days of reading more.
    You could try driving at 95+ xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arons4 View Post
    You could try driving at 95+ xD
    My work van struggles to even get to 90! Only time I can hit 95 is when I'm driving down a mile long steep hill lol.

My work van struggles to even get to 90! Only time I can hit 95 is when I'm driving down a mile long steep hill lol.
    lol, I am in a much worse position than you lol, my current contract is 4 hours a week, I am working 8, and my balance is -£25. (+ -£4100 elsewhere). I can't actually buy it, even if I wanted to (I want to, and it's my bday tomorrow so fingers crossed) :P

Amazon is £34.97 I think, and can deliver by Thursday. I suppose the best way is to go into the Game store tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Sackman; 2012-08-28 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    lol, I am in a much worse position than you lol, my current contract is 4 hours a week, I am working 8, and my balance is -£25. (+ -£4100 elsewhere). I can't actually buy it, even if I wanted to (I want to, and it's my bday tomorrow so fingers crossed) :P

Amazon is £34.97 I think, and can deliver by Thursday. I suppose the best way is to go into the Game store tomorrow morning.
    I start at 7.00 am lol... don't think the people who work at Game even know what 7.00am looks like lol.
    Cheers for the heads up anyway, may do Amazon as seem to be very quick with delivery.

http://electronicfirst.com/pc-game-k...-release-date/

^£36.99
    This site sends you out the CD key in the e-mail assigned to your Paypal account.
    They are a fast website, which work up till 1am. I've used them countless of times to buy USA PSN codes for my Vita (I live in London, Eng), and the USA games are way cheaper to buy.

I'm tempted to buy GW2 from this site, since it's £13 cheaper than getting it off the official site.

As a first time buyer on that website. They may ring your phone to make sure that you are the account holder. Also, they will do this, so that if you agree to buying the code, that if you attempt to get a refund through Paypal, they have evidence against this claim. Since they've been scammed countless of times in the past with PSN, WoW monthly codes etc (by people lying to paypal for a refund). Sucks to be honest, since they are a great site, and fast responsive (Roughly 2-6mins).
    Last edited by Kosic; 2012-08-28 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers for the heads up, shall check them out.

Deleted
    ww w . gamerslooot . net

They have always been good with me, ive ordered loads of WoW copies and expansions in the past, ussualy between 5min - 2 hours and you got your key.
    Last edited by mmoc242a955302; 2012-08-28 at 07:43 PM.