Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Some reason I got emails about some trades not relating to my teams.
    Everyone in the league has a day or so to vote to block a trade if they don't think it is a fair deal.

Conscript - Your new avatar is scary, bring back the otter plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Percy Harvin is the one ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy fantasy season for me, so reliable week in and week out

Well... I am off to a great start yay -3 points \o/ My two week winning streak might be at an end

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't worry about it, you're playing me.

You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Well it looks like I'm going lose. I have no replacement for Murray and Foster is on a bye-week. Not to mention the Packers defense and Rodgers are already killing the Jags.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best receiver is playing my defense. That was a good idea. Too bad Vick hasn't coughed up the ball yet.

Looks like I may move into the lead after this week. The 50 point RB tandem on Thursday night really gave me a good start. Although I would trade that away for just one Tiger victory. Guess there is always next year

15+ Year Old Account
    I benched Randall Cobb and Donnie Avery in my two non-MMO leagues for Jordy Nelson. Nelson has zero points. Cobb has nearly 18 and Avery has 7. FML

In my other league I picked up Leshoure because I had zero depth at RB. Started him as the flex after agonizing over sticking Floyd there instead. I'd say that worked out nicely. In this league, it looks like my team took the week off again. No Gronk hurts quite a bit though and there was nothing on the waiver wire at TE to replace him. This is a league that apparently hoards depth at TE and Def. Hurts my overall strategy of playing musical defenses based on matches.

If Morris could eventually score, that's a ray of hope for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn me and Dray are in an absolute bloodbath shootout right now. 111 to 101 with a couple guys each left to play. Any other week we both walk away with a win with this performance from our guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Damn me and Dray are in an absolute bloodbath shootout right now. 111 to 101 with a couple guys each left to play. Any other week we both walk away with a win with this performance from our guys.
    And it's only the early games? Damn. I only have three players that played so far.

Heath Miller or Jason Witten, I can't decide! Almost out of time!

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 04:27 PM ----------

Too late now!

And I should have played Luck. Of course, nobody saw that coming.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 04:34 PM ----------

Well, I lost. Didn't realize Jonathan Dwyer was out this week.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-04 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... So I play Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin this week... Thankfully they only put up 75.80 points, otherwise I might of had a chance to win.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Hmm... So I play Adrian Peterson and Doug Martin this week... Thankfully they only put up 75.80 points, otherwise I might of had a chance to win.
    Second week in a row those 2 have won me the game. Bad part is I played against Martin in another league. Ouchies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Javiers View Post
    Second week in a row those 2 have won me the game. Bad part is I played against Martin in another league. Ouchies.
    Considering your QB had like 3 points, yeah....

Big game tonight, if it's an offensive explosion, I might have a chance to win. Just need Brees and Desean Jackson to combine for 40+ points.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am 2nd and 3rd in points scored in my other two fantasy leagues, both with over 880 points. Both teams are 4-5. Unlucky is unlucky.

I am 2nd and 3rd in points scored in my other two fantasy leagues, both with over 880 points. Both teams are 4-5. Unlucky is unlucky.
    Heh, I'm second to last in points scored in my other league and also 4-5. And I've set the high score for the week twice. Just a really up and down season for me all around.

How many teams get into the playoffs here?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Heh, I'm second to last in points scored in my other league and also 4-5. And I've set the high score for the week twice. Just a really up and down season for me all around.

How many teams get into the playoffs here?
    Top 8 playing weeks 15-17.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 8? So I can make the playoffs with a losing record? I CAN BE THE SEAHAWKS OF OUR FANTASY LEAGUE

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 8 playing weeks 15-17.
    Hope you guys have fun.