Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

MMO-C Fantasy Football Sign up thread

There has been some interest in doing various fantasy leagues within our sports community. We will be using either ESPN or Yahoo's fantasy systems for various sports. I will update this thread depending on the league currently being recruited for (or will unsticky and make a new one, we shall see). As of now I am planning a NFL, NHL, NBA, and NCAA Tourney leagues potentially with more options to come. I might even see if we can figure out some sort of completely meaningless prize structure for participants like custom titles (Bracketologist for the winner of the NCAA league, etc.)

MMO-Champion Fantasy Football Sign Up
    League full!

MMO-Champion Survival Football League information
    League ID: 21635
    Password: football12

Any number of folks can join so hop in.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-30 at 09:50 PM.

Oh pick me pick me! I had a lot of fun doing it last year

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're talking free, I'd probably give it a shot
    I've only done it once, and it was a free one from Yahoo, so I really have no idea how they work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I've only done it once, and it was a free one from Yahoo, so I really have no idea how they work.
    Ya they would be free. Pay leagues are way better with people in person than online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up.

definitely me

Also, I'd be in for an NCAA tourney bracket when that rolls around. Never done fantasy basketball, but that could be fun.
    Last edited by buck008; 2012-08-28 at 07:39 PM.

ya I can do one, I play Football/Basketball normally. Tried baseball once, too much work (oddly enough I won). Never tried Hockey as I dont understand the stats at all

Please god no PPR I despise PPR
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-08-28 at 07:50 PM.

count me in :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    We gonna use IRC like we did with the NFL draft when we pick, or what? Gonna be hard to coordinate ten people to be on at once. The one fantasy league I did had random drafts.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-08-28 at 10:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    We gonna use IRC like we did with the NFL draft when we pick, or what? Gonna be hard to coordinate ten people to be on at once. The one fantasy league I did had random drafts.
    More than likely we will do a live draft at a time that can fit most people. Anyone who can't make that time will be on autopick and they can set up their player rankings list prior to that so it tries to draft what they want. If we can't get at least half the people to agree on a time we'll do random assignments,

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in if you've got room

I'm in for a spot!

10+ Year Old Account
    With the possibility of no NHL this season... Sure I'll sign up.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in =)

Can we draft any of the replacement ref's?
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

15+ Year Old Account
    League information sent to everyone who has signed up so far. There is one slot left. League will autodraft Monday morning in random order giving you two days to edit team prior to start of the season. If you didn't get the message let me know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright the 12 team league is now full. Sorry for anyone that missed out. However, we will also be doing a Survival Football league. If you don't know what that is, you make a single game pick every single week. Once you pick a team to win you can't pick them again for the rest of the season. Last person standing wins. The information to join the Survival Football league:

League ID: 21635
    Password: football12

There is no limit to the number of participants so jump in and watch your team completely blow a sure win for you.

is there any way we can get a time for an Online Draft? For the people that want to pick themselves rather than set up a ranking (which takes a long time), for those that like rankings missing the Online Draft means it will pick off your rankings anyways so you arent really missing out

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    is there any way we can get a time for an Online Draft? For the people that want to pick themselves rather than set up a ranking (which takes a long time), for those that like rankings missing the Online Draft means it will pick off your rankings anyways so you arent really missing out
    I'll send everyone a message and see if we can get 5-6 people willing to do a certain time.

Update: So far there have been five votes(including myself one vote was pref Sunday) for either of those times, one vote for Sunday and one pending.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-31 at 03:30 AM.

know the draft order by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."