Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm pretty scared for my byes. My bench is pretty lackluster.
    Mine's not bad but I got 2 WR byes at week 7, so I gotta pick another one up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Mine's not bad but I got 2 WR byes at week 7, so I gotta pick another one up...
    If Mendenhall can get going again I will be less worried. Might even make him a starter depending on the situation.

finally on my way to a win thanks to all my WR showing up at the same time (AJ Green, Calvin, and Mike Wallace) assuming Marshawn Lynch doesnt have the game of the century. Lets start the comeback trail!

15+ Year Old Account
    Having Jamaal Charles on all my teams finally paid off yesterday lol. Looking at 3-0 this week with wins by 10+(Rodgers and GB defense still to play), 40+ (with Jordy Nelson left), and 50+ (with Nelson left). Looking forward to Charles putting up 3 points next week to follow up this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need 20 points from Jennings and Finley tonight to get the win, which is great when they've combined for 13 points through the first two weeks... That fucking Spiller injury is gonna cost me this game.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

alright....i need 29 points from mason crosby....... kickers cant compensate for idiot quarterbacks and trouble children wide recievers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

wow just noticed my starting WRs are currently rank #1, #2, and #3 for all WR in fantasy. I knew I was stacking that position but wasnt expecting to have all 3 of the best, granted its a young season

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize in advance if my team seems slightly neglected over the next couple weeks but I'm going to be ignoring the NFL until they sort their shit out

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm, debating whether to start Desean Jackson. He's playing the Giants, which is a tough defense plus a division rival. And Robert Meachem is playing KC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id like to thank my phone for dying and not allowing me to switch defenses.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, thank you Houston defense. Have no idea how it's scored, but I'll take 23 points anytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    San Fran got me 29 points. Thank you Sanchez and co for playing like shit.

Looks like I lucked out this week playing an opponent who just did really badly even though my team wasnt good either. Guess that makes up for week 1 having 3rd most points and playing the 2nd most points team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Looks like I lucked out this week playing an opponent who just did really badly even though my team wasnt good either. Guess that makes up for week 1 having 3rd most points and playing the 2nd most points team.
    So you were the Dallas Cowboys and they were the Bucs?

Vet's killing everyone right now, and I'm still regretting making that trade to him. I've already won this week, so even if Witten does well tonight, he still hasn't made a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So you were the Dallas Cowboys and they were the Bucs?

Vet's killing everyone right now, and I'm still regretting making that trade to him. I've already won this week, so even if Witten does well tonight, he still hasn't made a difference.
    Whats sad is V.Davis isn't even putting up stellar numbers. I can see Witten being more productive.

Big Ben is... a toss up with RG3. Only time I fucked up was when they play the Raiders and Big Ben played well, but it was only a 5 pt difference from RG3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on Miles Austin... Get me 19 points... God dammit Spiller why'd you have to get injured >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Go.... everybody but Miles Austin!

lol is it possible to get a good game from chicago and tony romo. Better hopes for next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on Romo every pass to Miles Austin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Come on Romo every pass to Miles Austin!
    if he put on a Bears uni I bet they'd start coming his way