Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I lost, and there wasn't really much I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Man did I have an awful week... my highest scoring player was McCoy with 14.00 points.
    Roddy White and Gronk gave me nothing this week. I have to hope that somehow Rogers-Cromartie shuts down Andre Johnson and the Jets hang a bunch of points on the Texas defense.

In my other league I'm looking at being 1-4 unless Foster goes for like 30+. Not unheard of, but not exactly something I could bank on.

So collectively I'm looking at 3-7 combined in both leagues. This is my worst fantasy year ever. Dangerously close to breaking my perfect run of making the playoffs every year. Sad times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Roddy White and Gronk gave me nothing this week. I have to hope that somehow Rogers-Cromartie shuts down Andre Johnson and the Jets hang a bunch of points on the Texas defense.

In my other league I'm looking at being 1-4 unless Foster goes for like 30+. Not unheard of, but not exactly something I could bank on.

So collectively I'm looking at 3-7 combined in both leagues. This is my worst fantasy year ever. Dangerously close to breaking my perfect run of making the playoffs every year. Sad times.
    That must make you Tusken Raiders then. We should really have a list somewhere.

Oh thank you Owen Daniels. I thought for sure I was going to lose after benching Ahmad Bradshaw for Benjarvus. Finally in the top 4. Lets keep it that way

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 12:52 PM ----------

Wow have you guys ever checked the recap after your matches? Its pretty cool it really goes in depth on possibilities and what happened. Ive never noticed that before

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Wow have you guys ever checked the recap after your matches? Its pretty cool it really goes in depth on possibilities and what happened. Ive never noticed that before
    Wow thanks for pointing that out, it's really interesting.. but also depressing for me "The loss is the third straight for Team Ein and extends the longest current losing streak in the league."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Wow thanks for pointing that out, it's really interesting.. but also depressing for me "The loss is the third straight for Team Ein and extends the longest current losing streak in the league."
    I'm on a 3 game losing streak as well. :l Ever since the Spiller injury...
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another loss. Not sure what to do. My bench is abysmal. I think Golden Tate outscored one of my WRs if not all. Thats pretty sad. Then again Baltimore had a pretty lackluster game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Considering playing Atlanta's defense over Houston with Cushing out for the rest of the season. Though, Atlanta has been less than consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I'm on a 3 game losing streak as well. :l Ever since the Spiller injury...
    Yea I have had 4 of my guys get injured so far Luckily two of them are back now, just had to replace one that is out for the season, and hopefully Hernandez will be back soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I have had 4 of my guys get injured so far Luckily two of them are back now, just had to replace one that is out for the season, and hopefully Hernandez will be back soon.
    Practiced last week, I figure he'll be in this week.

Vernon Davis, Reggie bush, Tom Brady, Julio jones. I did decent.

Yea I hope so Pendu, because I just realized that I forgot my back-up TE also has been hurt and is unlikely for this weekend =/ So make that 5 of my guys have gotten hurt so far this season. It's pretty awful =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I hope so Pendu, because I just realized that I forgot my back-up TE also has been hurt and is unlikely for this weekend =/ So make that 5 of my guys have gotten hurt so far this season. It's pretty awful =/
    I just have a shitty bench, outside Andrew Luck (who's starting this week), and Heath Miller (because Jason Witten sucks so far this year). Checking overall numbers, my kickers have better fantasy points than most of my offense. People look down on kickers, but right now it seems like they're important, so I have two kickers and two defenses.

You're in kind of a rough spot though. If Hernandez comes back, what will Welker's numbers end up being? He needs to stay active, but there's no guarantee he will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the plan before Hernandez's injury was to play him a ton over Welker. Who knows right now though. I wouldn't base anything definitive off this weeks game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I just have a shitty bench, outside Andrew Luck (who's starting this week), and Heath Miller (because Jason Witten sucks so far this year). Checking overall numbers, my kickers have better fantasy points than most of my offense. People look down on kickers, but right now it seems like they're important, so I have two kickers and two defenses.

You're in kind of a rough spot though. If Hernandez comes back, what will Welker's numbers end up being? He needs to stay active, but there's no guarantee he will.
    People dont look down on them cause their points are bad. Its their points relative to all the other kickers isnt usually much of a difference. Even if you had say the 8th best kicker in the league for that season chances are hes not even that far behind the #1. Now if you had the 8th best QB the gap between him and the first is usually pretty large.

I kinda wish our team let us play more people since thast what Im used to. I really have to sit and analyze who I think will outproduce who since I have 4 RBs that I can see myself starting on any given week yet I can only choose 2. Last week I was 1 for 2 in terms of right decision and it almost cost me. But I guess having a solid bench making tougher choices is better than having a shit one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Our league is ridiculously balanced right now. Pretty much everyone at 3-2 or 2-3 is crazy. Hopefully LeShoure doesn't wreck my team this week starting in place of MJD. God I hate starting any Lions player. I'm starting Hanson and their defense too, since hopefully Philly keeps the trend going of giving up the ball 2-4 times per game. This is going to be a bad week.

OH WAIT I'm playing Irony starting Ryan Pickspatrick and like 12 other Bills you crazy homer. Come on Arizona's defense don't randomly disappear on me now. Shady is going to gash the Lions so I need Arizona to just bludgeon the Bills to death to make up for his inevitable 40 point game.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I still think Welker gets traded before the year is over. The Pats are apparently a running team now and once they add Hernandez back as another passing option Edleman is going to start being looked at as a suitable Welker replacement again (which he isn't).

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I still think Welker gets traded before the year is over. The Pats are apparently a running team now and once they add Hernandez back as another passing option Edleman is going to start being looked at as a suitable Welker replacement again (which he isn't).
    Yea, they also seem to still be butthurt over the whole contract thing, and he does too. After the game last weekend some reporter ask him how he felt about getting the ball more again and his response was basically, it feels great to stick it to Belichick... which was just a stupid thing to say =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    OH WAIT I'm playing Irony starting Ryan Pickspatrick and like 12 other Bills you crazy homer. Come on Arizona's defense don't randomly disappear on me now. Shady is going to gash the Lions so I need Arizona to just bludgeon the Bills to death to make up for his inevitable 40 point game.[COLOR="red"]
    Bills defense will hopefully sack Kolb 17 times due to their horrendous O-line. Finley has been complete garbage all season, while Chandler is at least seeing red zone action and Fitzpatrick is the most viable back-up on the market. It just kinda fell into my lap this week. >.>;

I'm really not confident at all, considering the Bills offense is anemic at times.
    Last edited by Irony; 2012-10-10 at 10:00 PM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

For you folks with QB issues, I have Joe Flacco collecting dust on my bench. I could use some kind of RB because mine are killing me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course Felix Jones picks this week to get a score.
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    For you folks with QB issues, I have Joe Flacco collecting dust on my bench. I could use some kind of RB because mine are killing me.

I think everybody's running backs are killing them.