10+ Year Old Account

Questions Regarding The 5.0.4 Patch

Okay, I have several questions I thought I'd ask you guys regarding today's Mists pre-patch that I'm still a little unclear about, so here goes:

Will current Ruth/Cata gear have PvP Power added to it?

Is the base resilience for players added in now or on MoP's release?

Do offensive dispels (ie Shaman magic dispel that is currently spammable) have the 8 second cooldown that all healer defensive dispels have?

Do spell lockouts still work the same? For example, currently I can interrupt a shadowfrost spell and my target is locked out of the shadow and frost spell trees. Also, If I interrupt a shadow spell, my target still can cast frost and shadowfrost spells. Does this change?

Are the Spell Resistance/Penetration stats, buffs, and mechanics being removed now or when MoP actually releases?

Does Intellect still increase max mana still or is that functionality of the stat removed?

Thanks in advance guys & sorry if those questions are a bit vapid or self explanatory
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kleinlax21 View Post
    Will current Ruth/Cata gear have PvP Power added to it?

Is the base resilience for players added in now or on MoP's release?

Do offensive dispels (ie Shaman magic dispel that is currently spammable) have the 8 second cooldown that all healer defensive dispels have?

Do spell lockouts still work the same? For example, currently I can interrupt a shadowfrost spell and my target is locked out of the shadow and frost spell trees. Also, If I interrupt a shadow spell, my target still can cast frost and shadowfrost spells. Does this change?

Are the Spell Resistance/Penetration stats, buffs, and mechanics being removed now or when MoP actually releases?

Does Intellect still increase max mana still or is that functionality of the stat removed?
    As far as I know, all current spell penetration will be replaced by PvP Power. So cloaks will have PvP power and there will be PvP-power gems.

Base resilience is added now.

Purge, Tranquilizing Shot nor Spellsteal have a cooldown.

Spell lockouts remain the same.

All changes in mechanics that are coming in MoP are here with the 5.0.4 patch. Resistance is gone, penetration is PvP power and buffs/debuffs and stuff are changed.

Intellect does not increase your max mana. Casters have a base-mana of 100,000 at level 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckgirl View Post
    As far as I know, all current spell penetration will be replaced by PvP Power. So cloaks will have PvP power and there will be PvP-power gems.

Base resilience is added now.

Purge, Tranquilizing Shot nor Spellsteal have a cooldown.

Spell lockouts remain the same.

All changes in mechanics that are coming in MoP are here with the 5.0.4 patch. Resistance is gone, penetration is PvP power and buffs/debuffs and stuff are changed.

Intellect does not increase your max mana. Casters have a base-mana of 100,000 at level 85.
    Thank you! I appreciate it.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.