Mails getting eaten?

So, since yesterday, mails sent to me doesn't seems to reach me.

1. One of my friends sent me leather and cloth. I sat beside him when it happened. I didn't get it.

2. The same friend sent me some items. When I logged in myself, I didn't have them in my mailbox.

3. Another friend of mine just sent my a green dye. Didn't reach my mailbox either.

Anybody have this problem where they don't receive mails they know were sent to them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    So, since yesterday, mails sent to me doesn't seems to reach me.

1. One of my friends sent me leather and cloth. I sat beside him when it happened. I didn't get it.

2. The same friend sent me some items. When I logged in myself, I didn't have them in my mailbox.

3. Another friend of mine just sent my a green dye. Didn't reach my mailbox either.

Anybody have this problem where they don't receive mails they know were sent to them?
    Hey this happened to me, so hopefully this helps. If you have ten mails from people you will still get mail but thye will not appear until you empty the previous ten mails you have. I had ten mails with items from friends/husband and until i emptied them out into my bags I did not get any new mail. So like I said hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    "You were saved by Dwayna!" "...but Dwayna's not even my pa--" "Shut up, go help people"

All my mails didn't had anything in them, but it did fix it to delete mails. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent, glad I could help
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    "You were saved by Dwayna!" "...but Dwayna's not even my pa--" "Shut up, go help people"

Deleted
    Yep, there is indeed a ten-mail limit from players. There's a counter that shows you how close you are to that limit, and I think the mail icon shows a special symbol on it when it's full.

That limit also affects the mails from the black lion stuff. I ended up with about 20 celebration hats after not emptying my mail