Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Alexander followed, muttering to himself while he caught up with Chris. "I don't know about you," he said, digging out his dagger and holding it lightly. "But, as you can probably tell, the sun's starting to rise, and I don't feel like getting caught by that hunter. I know you want your friend to find you, but my plans for the day don't include being dragged back to Quel'Thalas." He paused for a moment, pondering his thoughts. "She'll find us both easily in the light... not that you have to worry, mind you, but I do."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

((<(^.^)>))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> Kirby Dance Time!))

Chirs had already considered what Alex voiced, and disagreed with him completely. "Unless you have left a trail for them to follow, I have great doubt they will find us easily. From the sky, we are covered by the canopy, which nearly blocks out the sky. From ground, I have grown used to not leaving any trace of my presence behind, neither bent limb, downtrodden grass, nor unnatural footprint. The most likely way they could track us is scent, that of the explosive residue and now the fruit. But finding the start of our trail would be difficult, with the crater we left behind. And even if they do, your best bet is the water, to clean yourself of their best bet of finding you." Giving Alex a chance to absorb his words, Chris removed a fruit from his person and enjoyed a large bite. After a few more, the fruit was finished, and Chris turned back to Alex. "Now, do as you wish, but I'm moving towards water and food. Properly nourished and strengthened, I can make my own rescue."

((Thanks for the reminder, I had completely forgot to look at these RPs. >.> Sorry, life has been kicking me around recently.))
    My RP Characters:
    The Wandering Smith - Stephen Gallister

((Haha, no problem. I've been biding my time fighting one of the most epic battles in history against school. Quite amazing, when you think about it, Especially with this musichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNLmXNKCMg&feature=related playing. ))

Alex shrugged at Chris as the druid turned and began walking again. "I'll follow, I suppose... it's not like I have a choice, huh?" He growled to himself when he realized Chris was ignoring him again. "I will warn you though, so listen closely: If we run into the hunter again, don't try to stop me from ripping her throat out."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((The music's awesome. Though I'm quite curious of this battle of yours. :P))

Chris hardly caught himself before laughing at Alex's comment. "Who's to stop me? Besides, I doubt I would have to do much, she has the advantage on you out here, unless you can find a denser portion of the jungle. And even if you do..." Chris's sharp teeth gleamed as he showed of a large, lupine grim. "...then you better learn to respect nature and the balance. Else you may find yourself at it's mercy."
    My RP Characters:

Alex found himself tackling with his fiery temper once again at the druid's almost-taunting comment and sharp-toothed grin. He did not stop walking, nor did he meet Chris's eyes, but he did growl softly. "I would watch where I stick my nose, if I were you. I might be younger than most, and not as skilled, but I've already demonstrated my strength, and you haven't seen me fight with a weapon yet. I'd prefer to keep it that way; I'm truly not in the mood to kill needlessly, but I will if I have to." He paused, glancing down at his sheathed dagger. "No thanks to you, though, I'm missing most of my arsenal. That dagger that is now, because of you and your little friend, in the hunter's hands was worth a fortune to me. You don't even want to know what I spent on it. Mark my words: I will slit her throat for what she's done, and I will retrieve my dagger."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris continued smiling as Alex voiced his rebuttal, and continued on northward. Thinking back to the fight, however, he ran one hand unconsciously over the base of hid neck, grimacing as it brought fourth a sensitive slight pain. He even thought back to Alex's comment after the explosion, how his own wounds still ached. "I do not believe either of us are fully recovered, anyways. Though I'm sure you would make a fearsome opponent with that knife of yours, surrounded by me in my element." Only minor sarcasm shone through his comment, just enough to show it's true meaning, but not enough to set Alex over the edge. "Your arsenal was lost of your own accord, if you hadn't have fought again, you would still have it. As I would still have my polearm. As for getting your dagger back, you could say please. That normally helps a lot more than threats to kill someone."
    My RP Characters:

Alex shrugged as they walked. "Yet who poisoned me? Who first attempted to bring me down, when all I'd wanted was one bloody drink and some rest?" He shook his head in defiance. "Threats toward that miserable blood elf's live are the least of my worries. And, anyway, if you'd left us to our business, I'd still have my weapons. So, in technical terms, the loss of my armory was your fault - not mine."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris chuckled at Alex's one sided train of thought. Oh, woe is he, he is naught but an innocent pup that has done no wrong, yet who the world kicks around unfairly..... There's a laugh for ya. I care not your age or experience, but grow up. The world doesn't revolve around you.
    "So it's her fault you killed a Blood Elf, who had in no way wronged you, for money. It's her fault that she seeks the capture of her kinman's assassin, and that you tried to kill her when her intent was to merely stun you and capture you. It's my fault for saving you from being paralyzed, and then stopping you two from killing each other. The I imagine it's also my fault you lost your temper and turned to fight again, landing us in this predicament?" Chris continued on the trek in silence for several moments, ignoring any sound from Alex. Instead, he was concentrating on another, barely visible sound... Sniffing the air, the slight scent of running water was discernable. Chris smiled, and began to quicken his pace.

As Jorn leapt into the charred field, the scent and sights of a massive explosion were clearly disconcernable. What... How.... His mind wandered as he began searching the charred jungle for an explanation. The assassin, clearly, had some explosives... But why this? As he searched, he suddenly felt a crunch under his front left paw, and the sound of a crunching, breaking shell was heard. Looking down, Jorn realized was he had found, and what must have happened. They wandered into Raptor Breeding Grounds. The fools. We must find them soon, there is know way to know what kind of shape they are in.
    My RP Characters:

Vel stopped behind Jorn, similarly stunned. "What in the name of Quel'Thalas?" she murmured, stepping around the druid and wandering the charred breeding grounds of a pack of raptors. Numerous of the predators' bodies lay in burned heaps, their flesh charred black. She heard a crunch and spun, facing Jorn, whom had stepped on a broken eggshell.
    She looked around swiftly, emerald eyes searching for any sign of the pair. Her gaze froze on a pair of tracks; one in the shape of a paw, the second bootprints. She approached them slowly, kneeling down and tracing her fingers delicately along the prints, then stood up. She raised her head, and saw the faint shape of Emberfire circling them, fruitlessly searching for their missing quarries.
    "Jorn," she called, looking straight ahead, sharp eyes following the direction the tracks went. "Prints, maybe an hour-and-a-half old. We're catching up to them."
    Almost there. Then that little child will pay for his ignorance.

Alex found himself without a rebuttal at Chris's statement. Before he could even open his mouth, Chris froze, sniffing the air carefully, then began walking towards where Alex could hear the faint sound of running water, his pace quicker than before. Realizing it was either follow Chris or be left behind for the hunter, he sprinted after Chris.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

((Kirby's getting lonely in here. ^^))
    Pyromaniac protégé.