Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    so for the soul of forest talent which other haste limit can you reach ,2057? also why not the glyph of bloom for some bosses would it be nice cheap healing output with incarnation?

regrowth direct healing does 53k to 56k (only with wild mark buff) while without the glyph it does 25k to 27k + plus hots (which depending if you have a trinket proc you get more ticks) - hots are usually around 7 to 10k for me ...BUT it crits very often and when it crits it does 51 to 53k healing i am doing 25man so while always 100% crit and 55k healing is nice unless you do it without nerfs currently at our 85 lvl is pure overhealing i believe since damage is not that much. I think ofc in lvl 90 things will change concerning that glyph.
    At our current lvl and since crit % went down due to changes do you reckon we should decrease our mastery (which was high at my case) for spirit and crit ? minding that the swiftmend casting hots (Efflo) are critting now?

Not sure I understand this bit correctly. I thought SotF didn't add anything to Tranquility other than lowering the channeling time but this list made me question it. I tried testing to see if anything had changed but it didn't seem to be the case.

Is this applicable at 85 as well or only level 90? I tried a SotF buffed Tranquility with 5% haste raid buff and 2057 haste rating and got 4 ticks of Tranquility (didn't count the HoT portion), the same as what I was getting without a raid buff and at 2005 haste. Am I misunderstanding something here?

This was on live at 85.

Thanks for the nice guide, looking forward to more updates once MoP launches.

Deleted
    i am confused also ...did you check rejuv ticks ?

In addition (call me stupid if you want) but what is base tick and target ticks?? do you mean the initial ticks each spell gives and how much it gives with haste? i am asking because the ticks change if you glyph the bloom glyph (shorter duration)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apostoloss View Post
    i am confused also ...did you check rejuv ticks ?

In addition (call me stupid if you want) but what is base tick and target ticks?? do you mean the initial ticks each spell gives and how much it gives with haste? i am asking because the ticks change if you glyph the bloom glyph (shorter duration)
    From what i understand the base tick is what the spell is ticking with noll haste and the target ticks is what it manages with the haste platue

Deleted
    with 2005 haste and soul forest you get 11 ticks of wild growth (8 ticks without soul forest) with 2057 haste +soul forest and heroic trinket proc at same time you get 15 ticks

with soul forest 2057 haste without heroic trinket (of haste) proc you get 12 ticks so numbers unless i misread them are wrong.

---with 2057 haste wg ticks are 8 as with 2005 haste so 2057 is no new haste limit on its own ---

18 ticks of lifebloom (with bloom glyph on) with soul forest and 2057 haste

21 ticks of lifebloom with soul forest 2057 haste (with bloom glyph on) and heroic trinket proc (haste) ///

with soul forest + 2057 haste + heroic trinket proc (without bloom glyph on) i got 32 ticks lb

// with soul forest 2057 haste i got 21 ticks of lb (no bloom glyph no heroic trinket proc)

thats it for now ...

p.s. no raid buffs (i will make this post more visable when i get some rest )
    Last edited by mmoc09a309d1ff; 2012-09-06 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    Not sure I understand this bit correctly. I thought SotF didn't add anything to Tranquility other than lowering the channeling time but this list made me question it. I tried testing to see if anything had changed but it didn't seem to be the case.

Is this applicable at 85 as well or only level 90? I tried a SotF buffed Tranquility with 5% haste raid buff and 2057 haste rating and got 4 ticks of Tranquility (didn't count the HoT portion), the same as what I was getting without a raid buff and at 2005 haste. Am I misunderstanding something here? This was on live at 85.
    The number of direct heals from tranquility does not increase with haste. However the stacking HoT that tranquility leaves behind does gain additional ticks just like rejuv and our other hots - so that's what that haste breakpoint is showing you, where the Tranq HoT will gain an additional tick from regular haste - not from SoTF. SoTF is consumed by the channel and is no longer present by the time the hots go out so it doesn't affect them at all.
    (tranq breakpoint is usually very close to the rejuv one, but not exactly the same)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-09-06 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post

Is this applicable at 85 as well or only level 90? I tried a SotF buffed Tranquility with 5% haste raid buff and 2057 haste rating and got 4 ticks of Tranquility (didn't count the HoT portion), the same as what I was getting without a raid buff and at 2005 haste. Am I misunderstanding something here?

This was on live at 85.
    This chart is pretty far off.

SotF does not effect the ticks of tranquility, neither the direct heals or HOT, only the channel time.

Posted by DayaniSoul of the Forest is not affecting Tranquility at all, but Tranquility still consumes the Soul of the Forest buff.

Blue Response: The devs just tried this out today and when they looked at the data, everything seemed to be functioning properly. The haste from Soul of the Forest is reducing the channel time of Tranquility. It does not affect the HoT from that Tranquility, though, because it’s already been consumed by reducing the channel time.
    Additionally, the base ticks of LB are for the old 10 second length. So I would ignore that chart until it is fixed.

EDIT: Actually after checking that table versus mine it seems off for everything, the rejuv and WG ticks are also incorrect. For instance, at level 90 with 5% raid buff and SotF you would need approximately 1341 haste to get from 4 base rejuv ticks to 7 and 1846 to go from 7 base ticks of WG/Efflo to 12.

It would appear that you added the buffs (1.05 +1.50) instead of multiplying them (1.05 * 1.5).
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2012-09-06 at 03:08 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    This chart is pretty far off.

SotF does not effect the ticks of tranquility, neither the direct heals or HOT, only the channel time.
    That's what I thought. It might be better to remove it from the original post for now.

As for the level 85 5.0.4 stuff:

18 ticks of lifebloom (with bloom glyph on) with soul forest and 2057 haste

21 ticks of lifebloom with soul forest 2057 haste (with bloom glyph on) and heroic trinket proc (haste) ///
    Your numbers appear to be for the old 10 second LB as well.

with 2005 haste and soul forest you get 11 ticks of wild growth (8 ticks without soul forest) with 2057 haste +soul forest and heroic trinket proc at same time you get 15 ticks
    Also, at 2005 haste with SotF up you would go from 7 ticks of WG/efflo to 12, and with 2005 haste, 5% raid buff plus SotF you would go from 7 to 13 ticks. At 2005 haste, raid buffed, with the 3278 haste proc you would go from 7 ticks to 16 ticks of WG.

I did not check the rest.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2012-09-06 at 02:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone received any information about the bug associated with Glyph of Lifebloom?
    I am not getting any response from Blizzard about it at all and it is very frustrating.
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekoe View Post
    Has anyone received any information about the bug associated with Glyph of Lifebloom?
    I am not getting any response from Blizzard about it at all and it is very frustrating.
    When they made the change i am petty sure they stated that the overall periodical healing stays the same... That might've been the 5 sec duration buff as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    When they made the change i am petty sure they stated that the overall periodical healing stays the same... That might've been the 5 sec duration buff as well
    Lifebloom is 15 seconds. Shortening the duration on the glyphed transfer in the manner you describe is not an acceptable explanation. Either the glyph needs to have the tooltip fixed to indicate a 5 second duration loss as the penalty for the ability to transfer a full stack to a new target... Or they need to fix the duration of the transferred stack to 15 seconds which is exactly the length of time a fresh Lifebloom would have.
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Deleted
    Nice guide.

Sidequestion, is it only me having problems post patch using Swiftmend? I had the exact same problem on beta, and it started happening after the patch went live aswell. My problem is that eventhough I have a Rejuv active, I can't cast Swiftmend. The button is not "lightened up" as if I don't have a hot. It happends about half of the time (not kidding), very frustrating. :s

Deleted
    it happen sometimes (Might be server lag) and sometimes i recast the rejuv thinking it was not applied...to be able to cast swiftmend. I hope its server lag and not an issue with swiftmend. In addition has anyone else notice a small delay in mushrooms blooming? When you press the button to make them bloom it takes more than it should (for an instant spell) like the animation is slower (you know when the mushrooms are exploding)

The numbers i produced were a simple test anyone could do having combat log open and testing this numbers and the ticks . I am talking about current patch at live at lvl 85 without raid buffs or even wild mark (not that it matters in terms of haste) the numbers produced are what i got ..if we should have different numbers then something is wrong with the current patch at 85 lvl . Strange i am one tick away in what you said concerning the 2005 haste limit i will check again that one tommorow .

I will test tonight, but those are just the predicted values. But who knows, SotF might be acting oddly and your numbers might give us some insight.

Deleted
    it happen sometimes (Might be server lag) and sometimes i recast the rejuv thinking it was not applied...to be able to cast swiftmend. I hope its server lag and not an issue with swiftmend. In addition has anyone else notice a small delay in mushrooms blooming? When you press the button to make them bloom it takes more than it should (for an instant spell) like the animation is slower (you know when the mushrooms are exploding)
    Well this problem has to do with the "Custom Lag Tolerance" and the queuing system. To get rid of this problem I recommend to use the "Custom Lag Tolerance" and put it about 40-50 ms above your usual ms!

Deleted
    I almost never lag though, and I didn't have any lag tonight. But if no one else is having the same problem I guess it might be a problem on my side. /confused

I haven't noticed the delay with the mushroom bloom. Although, I almost never use them (I raid 10 mans). They heal for so little. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    Nice guide.

Sidequestion, is it only me having problems post patch using Swiftmend? I had the exact same problem on beta, and it started happening after the patch went live aswell. My problem is that eventhough I have a Rejuv active, I can't cast Swiftmend. The button is not "lightened up" as if I don't have a hot. It happends about half of the time (not kidding), very frustrating. :s
    I noticed something like this yesterday. I've set up my raid frames to show a red dot on a Swiftmendable target and sometimes trying to SM that person just didn't work. I thought I made a mistake while configuring Vuhdo but I never had this before the patch.

Couldn't figure it out either.

Deleted
    thanks i will try to find what you said about lag lessira (where is that option?)
    Also i am not talking about home ms i am talking about world ms (how much do you usually have? i never remember myself below 40 ms world). When you press the mushrooms to explode do you see numbers flying to your screen straight away or there is a very small delay? its the only spell i notice that it waits for the mushrooms to grow bigger and explode (very little ms delay) which if you try to time it for damage (like ultraxion aoe damage or spine explosions) having it even slightly delayed you might miss some healing (swiftmend or healing rain is applied faster)

Another thing i am starting to hate is the damn healing rain from shaman ...why do they get so much range ? i understand that " Healing effectiveness diminishes for each player beyond 6 within the area." but especially in our current lvl it needs a serious nerf (if you check logs from top guilds shaman's healing seems quite buffed - mostly 25man) since it makes up for 30% + of their healing now. Anyway i think our class is quite balance now but still needs some attention. I complete a 25man heroic last night with sotf and i have to say though i need to adjust the way i use my swiftmend and wild growth i enjoyed it more .

I still think the force of nature should be able to copy our current heal * (e.g. if we cast rejuv or lb to cast that in lets say 8 targets x 3 tree =24 people (or perhaps a glyph to increase number of players and increase cd of the talent)

*besides traq since it will be too much then