Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Yup healing is broken

Can't believe they let this shit come out like this. No one dies! I'm a fan of the old school wow as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous... They NEED to hot fix or GW2 is going to take all the people.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Ya, BGs are pretty stupid right now. just apply a blanket 50% healing reduction in BGs or something, job done.

it's all for mop. kind of similar to how wrath went into cata. shit won't really scale up to 90 so when everyone is 90 healers will feel weaker.

it's just tuned for level 90 play.. it'll be fine in mop

it's just how a level 50 rogue can 1 shot a lvl 50 clothy with shadowstep-ambush
    Last edited by Ironmonster; 2012-08-29 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    it's all for mop. kind of similar to how wrath went into cata. shit won't really scale up to 90 so when everyone is 90 healers will feel weaker.
    Yeah obviously, but theres still a month to go, and some of us enjoy random BGs just for the sake of it.

__________ will fix it.

Really tired of hearing that explanation from Blizzard....

It'll all play out smoothly for MoP. Just hold tight and hold back the QQ tears.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level 90 scaling is just that, for level 90.

Stop crying. It's a pre-expansion patch release. Things aren't going to scale well. This is why the end the arena seasons and RBG season. They know it's imbalanced (and admittedly, they probably don't care too much). Deal with it for ~3 weeks or don't play.
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonster View Post
    it's just tuned for level 90 play.. it'll be fine in mop

it's just how a level 50 rogue can 1 shot a lvl 50 clothy with shadowstep-ambush
    Not anymore :>... 40% Damage Reduction. ^_^

SO lets recap: You posted to whine about healing. You provided no information as to what your view of the issue is. You made some baseless "wanna-be threat".

Looks like just another random QQer!

It is always the same before expansion! You are not getting this patch to continue playing at lvl 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Coorpse View Post
    SO lets recap: You posted to whine about healing. You provided no information as to what your view of the issue is. You made some baseless "wanna-be threat".

Looks like just another random QQer!
    I'm definitely not QQing and I personally believe it will either scale fine, or Blizzard will fix it.

BUT - at this very moment healing in pvp is insaneeeee

My pally is shit geared mainly crafted with no gems chants etc (had 3,200 resil) - and I feel invincible with unlimited mana

I agree that 1 month is a long time to stay like this, i assume they will flat nerf the heals in the mean time i just hope they dont take long.

You guys clearly didn't play in Vanilla where shamans were on top and arms warriors were a casters worst nightmare. You know how long it was like that? For. Fucking. Ever. It's just for a month. Quit playing for a month if you're that upset about it. They won't work on balancing something that isn't even tuned for that level. Do you remember boomkin in that pre-patch cataclysm era?
    d=(^_^)z

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    It is always the same before expansion! You are not getting this patch to continue playing at lvl 85.
    Which suggests they would have taken some kind of precautions to prevent it by now. Like not inflicting the patch on the players several weeks before the game it's relevant to is released.

Some of us, as mentioned, like random BGs.

For some of us, that's ALL we like about WoW, and all we have time for.

Additionally, before the other patches, it was like Paladins 1 shotting everything, a precursor to DKs one shotting everything. Then Frost Mages...

Hmmm what's the trend? The problems persisted throughout the expansions. Recently Bliz said something like, "we don't really read the pvp feedback much before everyone is so negative. Also, it's hard to get data like we get for raids." So millions of people saying, "Uh... I think mages are overpowered..." was not enough. And when bliz admits anything pvp balance related, it's always along the lines of: "Mages aren't overpowered, everyone else is underpowered."

On the other hand, nobody knows how PvP power will pan out. The pre max-level bracket is always a disaster anyway (since, you know, bliz thinks people won't get the sense that they are progressing unless they multiply HP by 5x over 5 levels....)

Arg, I'm grouchy because I'm flying around looking for freaking herbs because, btw, GLYPHS!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alahondor View Post
    You guys clearly didn't play in Vanilla where shamans were on top and arms warriors were a casters worst nightmare. You know how long it was like that? For. Fucking. Ever. It's just for a month. Quit playing for a month if you're that upset about it. They won't work on balancing something that isn't even tuned for that level. Do you remember boomkin in that pre-patch cataclysm era?
    I don't know what vanilla you played, but a frost mage naked, with zero gear equipped, could beat a warrior decked out in the best gear available. I know because I did it more than once, and against good players...

Quote Originally Posted by Axi View Post
    Ya, BGs are pretty stupid right now. just apply a blanket 50% healing reduction in BGs or something, job done.
    sure just apply a 50% reduction on ppls cds as well, so ams is 3.5 secs bubble is 4 secs etc etc. as elemental healing is key to my survival, blindly crippling it because of healers is a totally retarded fix thats fucks over hybrids royally.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    sure just apply a 50% reduction on ppls cds as well, so ams is 3.5 secs bubble is 4 secs etc etc. as elemental healing is key to my survival, blindly crippling it because of healers is a totally retarded fix thats fucks over hybrids royally.
    yea and hydrids are more broken OP than healers, in order of OPness:

retris = instants, spamable <- topping level 90 BG heal charts (please find some excuse to justify this paladins)
    shadowpriest = shields that hold like a barrier on short CDs, flash heals for 25% health with infinite mana, glyph of dark binding renews and POM
    moonkins = rejuvenation is like second wind with 100% uptime castable on others, super powerful healing touches insane CC and escapes
    monks = a lot of healing sources from several abilities, none OP but in conjunction their healing is broken as well

elementals = these guys are fine really, they are the only ones that need the extra defense and they are the only ones that go OOM

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Can't believe they let this shit come out like this. No one dies! I'm a fan of the old school wow as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous... They NEED to hot fix or GW2 is going to take all the people.
    the old school wow was where people die in an ambush crit

just had some bgs as usual and also started to noticed how much harder it seems to kill ppl when u got a healer around, like, waay harder than pre-patch. Is it just me? OP seems to agree.