Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Remember pre wrath when Ret pallies could literally one shot people?
    i do and now i will cry myself too sleep because you reminded me of the pain bc with the pre wotlk patch pallys wer the gods of warcraft it was lol
    Of course they did touch the class, a lot, in awkward places. But they basically denied it.

Hehe i remember beating ppl on my warrior in vanilla while using a hydrocane :>

I don't understand the problem really.

Even if it's unbalanced, if healers can't die and you aren't a complete retard, just bring a healer and lol at people while you kill those without one.
    That will keep you busy for a month till we get to the content where these talents and specs are ment for in the first place.

Besides, as a hunter you got plenty of ways to stop them from casting. Use good gameplay and you can zerg healers down. It just requires a little more strategy other then: Ow a healer, faceroll the keyboard /win.

This game has had many parts of OP stuff, and yet people always found a way to beat that OP stuff, so deal with it, or leave it for a month.

Deleted
    Knew this was gonna happen! Yay, I'm going to spam Bgs as a holydin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because all numbers are now scaled for MoP, Just like it happening from TBC to Wrath and Wrath to Cata. We've seen it before and have to live with it for now. If it's too much a problem, hope that there isn't a healer in the group your against?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    how can this surprise people ? those are lvl 90 oriented values, and its no difference to wrath hpallies AT ALL.

damn such ignorance is really annoying me. impertinent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartecho View Post
    __________ will fix it.

Really tired of hearing that explanation from Blizzard....
    You must be stupid.

They're overhauling the system to give us a new one for level 90. So you want them to balance it for level 85 as well for the next month then change it again a month down the line or something?

I bet you're one of the people who moans about how there isn't enough content and doesn't stop to think about how the more time they have to spend appeasing stupid people, the less time they get to do something worthwhile.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Is mana regen infinite or something? Are healers immune to interrupts or CC now? Sounds to me like L2P issues are the problem.

Healing from HYBRIDS is out of control... And damage is also out of control... Lvl 90 will not fix nothing, for any who played beta or gather info about lvl 90 pvp, knows it's the same, even worse... Hybrids becoming better at healing than healer class + the ability to do dmg, or getting globaled by specific classes.... Don't kid yourself, "roflz, these are mop abilities, noob"... the new cap lvl will not fix anything, health goes up by the same amount that damage also is going up, and that's roughly 2.5 times... we're gonna have almost 3 times more hp, but damage and healing will also be almost 3 times higher...

brb gearing my resto druid rofl.

There's no rated pvp anymore. None of it matters. It's not scaled or balanced for lvl 85 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Any non retarded person who gets into a BG today can understand what I'm saying but since YOU want an example I'll break it down for you.
    My arcane shot crits for 15k
    My chimera shot crits for 20k
    My steady shot crits for 10k
    Swiftmend crits for 70k and Lifebloom stack for 60k

Do you see it now?
    The system is designed for end game raiding. People are wearing end game raid/pvp gear.
    Ofcourse they will heal for massive amounts now...

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MOLTENSPRING View Post
    i do and now i will cry myself too sleep because you reminded me of the pain bc with the pre wotlk patch pallys wer the gods of warcraft it was lol
    Pallys were never and will never be the gods of wow.

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    is your team just...bad? not trying to be rude or anything but I was in a few bg's earlier and while yes it was harder to kill a healer, and pretty much impossible to kill a dps with a healer around, healers were still easily killable if 2-3 people blew cd's on the guy. I mean I was just now in tol barad and managed to lock an h pally down (all cds + ghoul stun + silence after + interrupt his flash of light heal) and consistently got him to about 5%-10% hp or so which is when he would bubble or LoH. having another dps or 2 around it seems like a healer would be easily killable.

also as it has been said the game is balanced for level 90 play blizz is just going to make tweaks so people can still raid and kill say H DS bosses without being completely left behind (for example during cata prepatch warlocks were the most op of op of the op order of everything ever, pvp locks pulling 10k-12k+ in icc easy, whilest I believe mages fell behind a bit but blizzard temporarily buffed them a bit to bring them back in line).
    Wasn't it always like that? Most dps can't solo me down and my pvp gear is shit.
    Frost mages are the funniest, takes 4 of them to kill me
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahondor View Post
    You guys clearly didn't play in Vanilla where shamans were on top and arms warriors were a casters worst nightmare. You know how long it was like that? For. Fucking. Ever. It's just for a month. Quit playing for a month if you're that upset about it. They won't work on balancing something that isn't even tuned for that level. Do you remember boomkin in that pre-patch cataclysm era?
    Dude, I had Enh Shammy, a buddy of mine was Resto Druid and one was Arms War..I felt like we were so pro..until then I realized we were just OP as shit..
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Healing from HYBRIDS is out of control... And damage is also out of control... Lvl 90 will not fix nothing, for any who played beta or gather info about lvl 90 pvp, knows it's the same, even worse... Hybrids becoming better at healing than healer class + the ability to do dmg, or getting globaled by specific classes.... Don't kid yourself, "roflz, these are mop abilities, noob"... the new cap lvl will not fix anything, health goes up by the same amount that damage also is going up, and that's roughly 2.5 times... we're gonna have almost 3 times more hp, but damage and healing will also be almost 3 times higher...
    Haha, yeah sure bro. Blizz dont have a clue whats going on, and wont fix a thing if its broken and insanely imbalanced. And MoP will be a complete failure and everyone will stop playing. Of course, the devs aren't going to do a thing about it.
    You sir, are an idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    You're probably a Hunter. That's the new 40 yard range melee class they implemented.
    No, Warlock.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get more PVP power.

Me and my mage guildly are wreaking throuh bgs, we pressure so much then focus fire and global a healer. Bg's its not even a probelm for me and my friends, duels is a little different.

Im a terrible boomkin pvper i beat a full cata legendary rogue, just barely but still.

panda is still a good 4 weeks away, along time for things to be unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    They NEED to hot fix or GW2 is going to take all the people.
    For real son ?

Deleted
    please gw2.... we all heard it when SWTOR came out.
    Last edited by mmocff59137b32; 2012-08-29 at 11:24 AM.