DK Tank looking for a raiding guild

Hi there , am looking for an end raiding guilds thats raids from 8 pm server times to 11 pm server times , i have alot of raiding experience in mmo's played wow back in TBC and went up to twins in sunwell before wrath came out , stopped playing in Wrath and played Rift untill i cleared all contenats ,
    I am good at raid awarness read tactics about the fight and knows how to play my class .
    I just came back to wow and am trying to find a good guild with a nice stable atmosphere to call home , my 85 is a new one i have 372 item lvl at the moment but bringing it up is not an issue , i haven't tried the contenant on hand right now but i learn quickly so learning the fights and doing them wont be an issue for me so if anyone is interested in a tank or offspec dps reply to my post and ill get in contact to you as soon as possible.

Yeah sorry and am looking for a 2 -3 night raiding guild and preffer it tobe a 25 man guild , because i have a family and three kids so can't raid more than that.

bump