Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    v2.0.12:
    -Protection's default priority list revamped, also a new thunderclap priority with (if=!debuff.weakened_blows or duration < 6 sec)
    -Heroic Leap removed from Fury's default priority list.
    -Added libsharedmedia for bar background, border and font textures. You can get additional borders/textures through various addons that use libsharedmedia.
    -Rage Bar color can now be modified. Still working on other improvements.
    -Cleaned up the configuration menu a bit.

There is a bug when you set any of the textures to "None", I suggest avoid this for now.

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 09:14 AM ----------

I have some ideas for the Vengeance / Shield Barrier Estimate bar, like a combined bar (half vengeance half shield barrier estimate bar.

It would look something like this, with vengeance on the left and "barrier estimate bar" on the right:

With lots of vengeance and 28 rage.

With lots of vengeance and 60 rage (full bar), maybe have it go green at 60 rage.

I could even have the text go green if the estimated value of the shield is larger than the shield you currently have, etc.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-09-07 at 02:27 PM.

I'd like to request support for Whirlwind in the priority for TG with glyph of raging blow, perhaps with the Raging Wind buff as well as a second option?

Sure, will add tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 06:17 PM ----------

v2.0.14:
    -Whirlwind and raging wind options added to priority list.
    -Adds an option to disable the spec change warnings completely, and cleaned up some of the spec change prompt misfires.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 12:54 AM ----------

v2.0.15
    -Shield absorb estimate is now part of the shield barrier bar.

When in combat the shield bar will appear. The left hand number is the current absorb amount remaining, the right hand number is the estimated absorb amount if you used shield barrier at that moment (0 when <20 rage).

When barrier is active the bar color reflects the duration. When the estimated absorb size is larger than the current absorb, the text is in green (or when no absorb is active).

-When in Protection spec the rage bar will turn green at 60 rage.
    -Added shield wall timer bars.
    -Rage bar can now be disabled, and does not function when the addon is disabled (the permanent option was removed).
    -Added options to disable spec change warnings, and cleaned them up in general.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 10:59 AM ----------

v2.0.16

Fixes recklessness bar (I typo'd on something)
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-09-08 at 05:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi and thanks for the great addon, can i ask if heroic throw is going to scale a lot better damage wise mop? Reason I ask is because i find it prioritising itself ahead of bloodthirst a lot?

I took a look at the APL and it was supposed to be if=!(target.health.pct<20&debuff.colossus_smash.up&rage>=30).

Updated in in v2.0.17, please see if that helps.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 11:15 PM ----------
    I took a look at the APL and it was supposed to be if=!(target.health.pct<20&debuff.colossus_smash.up&rage>=30).

Updated in in v2.0.17, please see if that helps.

v2.1.0

Arms is now supported.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-09-09 at 04:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The penny actually dropped, i realised it was telling me to use HT as i was rage capped, but still seem like it should only be an option if out of range as BT hits a hell of alot harder capped or not

Any Arms Warriors out there had a chance to try it out and comment on the rotation?

I'm also looking for DPS comparisons as well. If you can do more DPS without the add-on vs. with the addon (in a honest effort) on a target dummy to 1mil dmg, I'd like to see your logs so I can compare. It's meant to be a post-mop rotation but I've had good feedback on the DPS so far.

You'd have to change some of the "on boss" priorities to the normal versions since the level 85 target dummy isn't considered a boss.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-09-10 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    Hi there, I have version 2.1.1 installed via Curse Client and it is not working for me at all. It is as if i dont have it installed at all. I have tried re-installing several times now and still nothing, Any advice is welcome and i will check back in tomorrow to perhaps get this issue solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Hi there, I have version 2.1.1 installed via Curse Client and it is not working for me at all. It is as if i dont have it installed at all. I have tried re-installing several times now and still nothing, Any advice is welcome and i will check back in tomorrow to perhaps get this issue solved.
    Thanks for the quick notice.. Found a random ' floating around near line 365 of priority.lua.. which is why I don't like doing updates at work

Fixed in v2.1.2 (v2.1.1 deleted), please let me know if it's all good now.

If you're fluent in an additional language other than English, and are interested in helping me localize the addon to additional regions please send me a PM.

Deleted
    The only issue I am having with it right now is that it's not so much of help in pre-queueing stuff when inside GCD - Enraged (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enraged) allows that since it has 3 boxes for the next estimated skills to be used
    3 instead of 1 would be of great help

Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    The only issue I am having with it right now is that it's not so much of help in pre-queueing stuff when inside GCD - Enraged (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enraged) allows that since it has 3 boxes for the next estimated skills to be used
    3 instead of 1 would be of great help
    From the FAQ:

Why don't you show additional priority boxes like other addons?

In a priority based system where spells and procs are constantly changing the rotation at the last second, it makes no sense to show additional "upcoming" abilities. This will only confuse you and can cause you to presume a non-ideal ability should you look away.

Why does the addon update so slowly?

It doesn't. The addon is configured to display the recommended priority .5 seconds before the end of the GCD, to ensure best accuracy. For the average player, .5 seconds should be enough time for you react, though, this setting can be changed by modifying the cooldown threshold in the options.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Deleted
    I am so daft... terribly sorry for having overlooked the FAQ
    Though I am still not sold on that... in the course of a, let's say - 10-minute fight - all the small parts of a second lost to not prequeuing next abilities might add up to quite big numbers... or am I completely wrong on that, and that won't make a (noticeable) difference

EDIT: nvm... I must appear much more stupid then I really am >.< if the ability to be used shows up 0,5 s before it can actually be used, there is still ample time to prequeue it... thanks for that - really nice job overall!

Latest alpha adds a new taste for blood tracking bar, though not necessary to track for pve as the addon already takes stacks into account, but might be useful for pvp. Will play a sound effect and flash at 5 stacks though i couldnt really get my stacks that high.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-09-17 at 12:48 PM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

OMG damn nice work with this addon. Honestly man kudos to you for this. Makes managing my rage so much easier. Been using it so far and I have no words how much this addon has helped me out. Thank you so much.

Deleted
    How about an option to automatically enable/disable the whole addon/ some parts when changing speccs?

Also - I used the "Enable/Disable" button to disable the addon, but I still get it to display the shield barrier bar...
    Last edited by mmocf21fce8ff9; 2012-09-18 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    How about an option to automatically enable/disable the whole addon/ some parts when changing speccs?

Also - I used the "Enable/Disable" button to disable the addon, but I still get it to display the shield barrier bar...
    Thanks for the notice, I'll take a look tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 07:51 AM ----------

Once MoP is out and level 90 talents I'll go through and test the rotations again, but they should feel much smoother.

Upcoming changes:
    Finishing the TfB bar for Arms
    Adding whirlwind with various raging wind stacks to priority list
    Setting up group 4 as a default for fury AoE
    And the the shield barrier bar showing bug when the addon is disabled (for protection)
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Deleted
    2 errors I found today in my bugsack

359x SlamAndAwe\SlamAndAwe-v2.1.3.lua:1068: attempt to index field "text" (a nil value)
    SlamAndAwe\SlamAndAwe-v2.1.3.lua:1068: in function "UpdateShieldBarrierText"
    SlamAndAwe\SlamAndAwe-v2.1.3.lua:358: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
    nil
    and
    359x SlamAndAwe\SlamAndAwe-v2.1.3.lua:1068: attempt to index field "text" (a nil value)
    SlamAndAwe\SlamAndAwe-v2.1.3.lua:1068: in function "UpdateShieldBarrierText"
    SlamAndAwe\SlamAndAwe-v2.1.3.lua:358: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":4
    <in C code>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[2]":13: in function "?"
    libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
    libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
    nil

What spec were you in?
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

-Adding an option to enable/disable "smart HS", which is currently a built-in feature of calculating ideal usage of Heroic Strike outside of the standard rage threshold setting based on your spec, just because people shouldn't be forced to use HS at ideal times..

-Still looking for people to help test and translate the addon in various languages (Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian, Korean, Chinese). PM me if interested!

-Need more feedback on the TfB tracking bar, I don't play Arms often so I don't really use it.

-Adding hamstring with debuff tracking to priority list options.

-Adding Frame Strata setting per feature request.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-10-16 at 07:52 PM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)