Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I wish they would work out all the kinks with the AH, it's annoying not being able to buy and sell crafting materials and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    NOW it's working. Finally.

EDIT = Nevermind. This time I could see items on the auction house but I guess everyone going on it at the same time crashed it shortly afterwards. Heh. Next time I will make the call, the AH will be up at least an hour before posting.
    Now the AH is finally up and working as expected. No more delays when posting, no more of it going down. Hopefully it will be up like this from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Now the AH is finally up and working as expected. No more delays when posting, no more of it going down. Hopefully it will be up like this from now on.
    Are we sure it's not an other test?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    Are we sure it's not an other test?
    In their March 3rd update (yesterday) they said that they've done extensive testing and hope to get the TP online for all players "this evening" for good.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2012-09-04 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaariana View Post
    Well, there is a good side to the TP being down. You will have so many materials for crafting, the level 60-80 slump will be much easier to get through! I am also curious how the economy will be affected when it returns. I was seeing copper ore being sold for 4c a unit, during the small window I had to use the TP. Should be fun in any case.
    slump? 70-80 was the fastest levelling experience for me. took under 7 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutist View Post
    One day, tell us how you managed it with 7 hours. Cause with 7 hours i barely pass 2 or 3 levels

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutist View Post
    People who are trying to race to the finish line (level 80) tend to skip lower level zones because they think it will be "slower" to do multiple zones of the same level tend to have a "slump" in leveling 60+ because they think the only way to do it is to do DEs in high level zones. I personally hit 80 before I ever set foot in a zone that was labeled as 60+ because I was doing every zone along the way.

It took me no longer to get from 70-80 than it did from 10-20.

I actually outleveled my crafting pretty badly because I was doing a lot of pvp (and I had leatherworker and huntsman as my crafting which totally screwed me since they both use the same mats)... so I had a ton of level 75+ mats and had to go back and do the level 1 zone for other races... Once I did that I was able to go from level 75 crafting to level 101+, not to mention I gained a character level just by crafting which was a nice surprise. I actually feel like I am leveling a little too fast.

The nice part is you still get a decent chunk of XP when you go back and finish lower quests, obviously not as much as you would but it doesn't make it worthless like it does in other MMO's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Anet need to explain the Trading Post to people. Everything apart from Crafting materials are being put up for 1c over the vendor price, people who do this are losing money not making it due to the listing fee and tax.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    I think Anet need to explain the Trading Post to people. Everything apart from Crafting materials are being put up for 1c over the vendor price, people who do this are losing money not making it due to the listing fee and tax.
    I've actually made a ton of money buying those weapons listed 1c above the vendor price, salvaging them for their runes/sigils (The desirable ones) and turning them around for a huge profit. The craftings mats aren't much to speak of, but the sigils and runes I go for can net me double to 20x my invested money. A lot of level 80 exotic gear is listed for what seems to be expensive, but you look at the runes in them and they go for a lot more than the armor is being listed at.