Deleted

Downvoting battlegrounds doesn't work?

I downvoted Isle and guess which battleground I just got into - right, Isle of Conquest.
    Is this supposed to start working with MoP or is this just some kind of bug?

I wish I had a good answer for you. I voted down AV and Isle and that's all I played last night. So silly to just want to actually PvP to try stuff out and get the two BGs with less PvP than killing guards in Exodar. I think the reason we were all playing so much of the 40 mans last night was the huge amount of people pvping. I ended up just queuing directly for Twin peaks and warsong and losing all the extra honor, but getting to actually pvp.

I can tell you what I learned though. The side with the most healers wins. i.e. Alliance.
    Last edited by Tyrean; 2012-08-29 at 03:25 PM.

Same thing is happening to me.

I blacklisted Ioc/AV and it put me in AV 4x in a row. I finally just got fed up with it and started to specific queue for other BGs. I can't stand the 40 man BGs. Whenever I get them I just afk out and switch to a different character.

So this is a way to queue for random BGs and get exactly the one you want? Cool!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    So this is a way to queue for random BGs and get exactly the one you want? Cool!
    No, you can only blacklist two BGs.

OT: Sounds like either a bug, or it's not going to roll out until MoP. Kinda sucks. Or maybe blacklisting only lowers your chance to get that BG? My guess, it's a bug.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-29 at 10:35 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    No, you can only blacklist two BGs.
    No, I meant it sounds like you can BL a BG, and then you always get it.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    No, I meant it sounds like you can BL a BG, and then you always get it.
    Seriously though, 6 out of the 7 bgs I did yesterday were ones I had blacklisted. You might be on to something.

By the way, why THE HELL is the boss on IoC lvl 90? Makes that bg so rediculous, at least AV is doable.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 2012-08-29 at 11:22 PM.

Maybe its like the scenarios, they added it to the list but it won't go active until MoP

Probably a bug, I blacklisted Strand, and I've been doing BGs all day and didn't get this one not even once.

Deleted
    This feature isnt working, had the same issue with IOC...
    Blacklist IOC, Q for random, got in IOC.