Deleted

Enhance Shaman - Maelstrom Weapon

Quick question to any of you out there with some Shammy Know-how.
    Just got onto live servers today (not a fan of a lot of changes btw, but thats another story), anyway the Procc rate for Maelstrom weapon seems to me to be A LOT lower than it was originally, even with the 4-set from tier pieces, im rarely getting my 5-stacks. Ive looked through patch notes and was unable to see any referance to the changes in its procc rate.
    Anybody got any info on this and if so, please to share the source.
    Thanks

Maybe the reduction to flurry explains it? In this case you might want to get more haste. Secondary ratings are all very good for Enh shaman and which one pulls ahead depends on your gear and talent choices.

I can't think of any other reason to lower Maelstrom procs.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    Just got onto live servers today (not a fan of a lot of changes btw, but thats another story), anyway the Procc rate for Maelstrom weapon seems to me to be A LOT lower than it was originally
    I noticed the same thing. And thought it was because of the flurry change, just like Satori above me said. Unless there's something changed that we don't know.

Deleted
    We lost 6% hit from talents, and we've also lost a ton of hit rating from reforging down to the new cap. If you're hitting the lvl 93 dummy it'll look even worse.
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2012-08-29 at 05:21 PM.

Deleted
    We lost 6% hit from talents, and we've also lost a ton of hit rating from reforging down to the new cap.
    I know, but I tested it with lots of extra hit. So I believe it's because of the Flurry change. Or something else that I don't get...
    Last edited by mmocf2a505393c; 2012-08-29 at 05:58 PM. Reason: bad english.

kinda off topic but does anyone know why they nerfed our 2p set bonus? it used to be 20% now is only 10%

I didn't notice any difference in the MW PPM in our DS raid last night.

That being said, it's entirely possible for a bug to exist, and any evidence should be posted on the official wow forums.

The 4p bonus doesn't work right now.

I noticed this as well. I guess I am going to reforge every little piece to haste, always wanted to do that, haste seems so fitting for an enhance sham.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    The 4p bonus doesn't work right now.
    Yup. 4pc is definitely broken at the moment, was wondering why I wasn't getting more MSW procs with haste reforging. :\
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st