Thread: Shockadin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rege View Post
    Which classes on paper can a HPally out dps? I would argue none and you just have some really good pallies out there that are maximizing their rotations in a stand and spam fight. Same as any other class versus class argument, there are simply better players out there.
    When healers are hanging up 30k dps on fights something isn't right. That would be high if all they were doing was trying to dps and not heal but plenty are doing that on top of healing.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They are out dpsing some dps specs or classes as a healer spec.
    Holy Paladins do less dps than any dps spec out there. If a dps spec is being out dpsed by a Paladin then that's down to the player of the other class not being very good.

Now, Holy Paladins potentially have higher burst than a couple of classes over a period of 15 seconds but that's another thing entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rege View Post
    It's tuned for 90 or did that memo not get out?
    Same reason why Ambush should not have been one shotting same level players in same gear. Heh the only difference is paladins can one shot even with a blanket 40% damage reduction in PVP.

Deleted
    Bah to all this holy shock nonsense.... Spec ret and melt faces with flair and style, the proof is in the pudding:

Disc Priests have been pumping out durpes too. I ran a Wrath dungeon all was very surprised to see the disc healer topping the charts, tanks second, followed by 3 dps. 2.7 million smite damage in total, penance did about 1.1 mill and holy fire about 500k. Perhaps it's tuning issues in the sub 90 bracket. But oh my, it's fun, healing the group while attempting to out dps a dps spec. Mana is seemingly unlimited right now.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!