Thread: Add-on Dots

Add-on Dots

Well my Shadow timer addon isnt working with the new update and was wondering what other Dot timers are used.

I'm fairly certain TidyPlates is updated and still shows DoT effects over the Nameplates if configured to do so.

If you're looking for something more along the lines the old DoTimer Addon, I'd suggest checking out Ellipsis!

Thanks ill go check it out and what I was using before is one called Shadow Timer

Deleted
    tidyplates is a neat addon to have anyway. currently I just use quartz and that shows timer bars above your cast bar that say how long your dots and buffs have left, so far that has satisfied my needs.

If neither of those do what you're looking for, I would suggest trying to do the same that Shadow Timer did using Power Auras Classic, I'm also fairly certain it still comes with class presets and You'll only have to unlock, enable and drag around the Icons and timers to wherever you want them to appear

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    tidyplates is a neat addon to have anyway. currently I just use quartz and that shows timer bars above your cast bar that say how long your dots and buffs have left, so far that has satisfied my needs.
    I use quartz and I totally forgot about that but is there a way to make them just a little bit bigger? since they appear so tiny on my screen?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    fortexorcist is the best DoT tracker, in my opinion. It was updated yesterday and is working well.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

EventHorizon is also updated. You may want to check it out as it is able to show you how DoTs/CDs will interact in the next 12 seconds in the future in addition to just showing DoT duration.

ForteXorcist is bugged, even the version that repotedly works doesnt even show up in interface.
    I was successful using Gnosis, and setting up custom spell timers. Works excellent. even shows Ticks on Mind Flay

Deleted
    WeakAuras works. You basically make your own DoT timers with it.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-08-29 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    Hmm, installing/configuring a new addon or waiting a few days till my addons are updated and working properly...

Don't panic folks.

class timers is working for me.

Shadowtimers was updated by someone other than the original author, but it works.

Available here : (as posted in the thread for shadowtmiers on curse) http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=D7VceDTdS
    The author is also starting a "new project" (Possibly just based on shadowtimers?)

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/shad...t1:description