Hello lads!
Pallomeri is back again to take on the challenge Mists of Pandaria threatens us with!
We had a "small" (6-7 months) summerbreak from WoW and now we are back more nerd...I mean active and enthusiastic than ever.

Small info about us

Our guild is a small to medium sized Finnish guild with comfortable atmosphere and good team spirit. Our members average age is around 24, with few older exceptions added.
We are running both PVE and PVP as much as we can.
Our guild has had a tradition to rent a cottage once or twice a year and come together spending the whole weekend drinking and sauna:ing.

What we are looking for at the moment

-For raids we are searching for Melee and Ranged DPS + a healer.

-For RBG/Arena: everything is welcome.

What do we expect from you

-Know-your-class! I cant possibly highlight this enough. You need to be aware what is the right rotation and stat priority for your spec. Theorycrafting and ElitistJerks are our buddies.

-Common gamesense. (Big plays are always appreciated)

-Maturity. Doesnt necessarily mean you have to be 18, but dont be a kid nor a jerk.

- Be active (especially for raiders). We dont expect anyone to have 100% attendance, but try to aim for that 70%.

In case you are a big fan on HoN aswell, you can surely find some fellow gamers here.

You can contact us by whispering to any online member or by posting on this thread.
I wish to see you in our ranks!