10+ Year Old Account

Question about this game.

Hello,

I played Guildwars 1 a lot, had a guild, every classes maxed and did many pvp games etc...

But, I played GW 7 years ago, I was younger, I had more time, etc.

So now I'm more like a casual player, and I want to know if Guildwars 2 is casual friendly? If I'll be able to group with a LFG tool... If I'll be able to PVP without being in a guild, if I'll be able to solo join a PVP game anytime.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    If I'll be able to group with a LFG tool... If I'll be able to PVP without being in a guild, if I'll be able to solo join a PVP game anytime.
    Group for dungeons? No, there's no LFG tool. Shouldn't be hard to get a group to do a dungeon because there's no defined roles.

As for PvP, you can do it alone anytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post
    Group for dungeons? No, there's no LFG tool. Shouldn't be hard to get a group to do a dungeon because there's no defined roles.

This might be a silly question, but I've heard a lot about sPvP but am not sure how to do it...is it a queue system like WvW? Is it in the interface? Do I need to go somewhere? :P

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    This might be a silly question, but I've heard a lot about sPvP but am not sure how to do it...is it a queue system like WvW? Is it in the interface? Do I need to go somewhere? :P
    You can get there from heart of the mists

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    You click 'H' to get to the hero menu, then goto the PvP section, and click 'Goto the Heart of the Mists', and there is a Game Browser guy that will let you sPvP. You basically pick where you want to play and click 'play' and you're in!

Addicting and casual-friendly. It's a blast to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post

There most certainly is an "LFG" tool, it just doesn't auto-queue the same way Dungeon Finder does.

Press 'Y', its on one of the left hand tabs.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micklavier View Post
    Addicting and casual-friendly. It's a blast to play.
    I think I'll give it a try soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    There most certainly is an "LFG" tool, it just doesn't auto-queue the same way Dungeon Finder does.

Press 'Y', its on one of the left hand tabs.
    Ah, cool. One of these things that is so hidden that no one will ever use.

Will take a look when I get home.