10+ Year Old Account

How to win every RBG in MoP; Little Skill Required

Come MoP, All you will need to do is follow this basic instruction to obtain 100% win ratio.

MoP will bring the class and not the player, just like Cataclysm.

Rule 1: Follow Basic Rules for each BG.
    WSG: Get flag, kill enemy FC, CC healers
    AB: Take LM, BS, & Farm/ST **based on your faction
    EotS: Take 2 bases and have a group run Flags, don't push for 3 as that will shrink your numbers
    ETC.

Rule 2: Stack Druids
    If you're doing a 10 man RBG: 9 Boomkins 1 Guardian (if needed for FC, if for bases 10 Boomkins)
    If you're doing a 15 man RBG: 14 Boomkins 1 Guardian (if needed for FC, if for bases 15 boomkins)

Rule 3: Profit

***Why?

Simple answer: Boomkins spam instant cast spells, stealth, self heal in boomkin form, all druids can take typhoon thanks to the talent system so the FC bear will just stealth up and blow everyone off the edge and take the flag by him/her self. Starfall + Sunfire = Death, 9-14 Starfall + Sunfire spam = everyone dies. Instant cast Cyclones, Roots, AoE silences, decent defensive CD's. This is the future of MoP.

Arena: 2s will have Shadow Priests and Mages controlling the bracket, 3s will have the same 2 dps + 1 healer, 5s will be 5 boomkins.

If you don't have a druid, take the time now and get one to 85 before September as you will be hating and QQ the forums more than playing the damn game.

GG

(This is all my opinion)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    But what if the other team does the same thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    Then its who has gear over the other team.
    OR
    Who has the most luck with crits going off from those spamming Sunfire and Starfalls
    Last edited by Thalais; 2012-08-29 at 07:36 PM.

Rofl, awesome comment!!

Quite obvious, they both win...
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shornaal View Post
    Quite obvious, they both win...
    Indeed, they both will have FTW doubles achievement that GC will make just for this comp as no one will be able to defeat them.

Is it still possible for a draw to happen in arenas? I saw it once, but that was BC, and I think I've done a grand total of 3 arenas since then. It was down to me (fury warrior) vs a prot warrior on the other team. We were the last ones standing in a 3v3. He killed me with a big shield slam crit the exact same time I finished him off with an execute crit. We both went splat, and the game officially ended in a draw. Many lols were had over vent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Is it still possible for a draw to happen in arenas? I saw it once, but that was BC, and I think I've done a grand total of 3 arenas since then. It was down to me (fury warrior) vs a prot warrior on the other team. We were the last ones standing in a 3v3. He killed me with a big shield slam crit the exact same time I finished him off with an execute crit. We both went splat, and the game officially ended in a draw. Many lols were had over vent.
    After 45 minutes, yes. It's not so rare in 2s with DPS+healer vs DPS+healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalais View Post
    Come MoP, All you will need to do is follow this basic instruction to obtain 100% win ratio.

MoP will bring the class and not the player, just like Cataclysm.

Rule 1: Follow Basic Rules for each BG.
    WSG: Get flag, kill enemy FC, CC healers
    AB: Take LM, BS, & Farm/ST **based on your faction
    EotS: Take 2 bases and have a group run Flags, don't push for 3 as that will shrink your numbers
    ETC.

Rule 2: Stack Druids
    If you're doing a 10 man RBG: 9 Boomkins 1 Guardian (if needed for FC, if for bases 10 Boomkins)
    If you're doing a 15 man RBG: 14 Boomkins 1 Guardian (if needed for FC, if for bases 15 boomkins)

Rule 3: Profit

***Why?

Simple answer: Boomkins spam instant cast spells, stealth, self heal in boomkin form, all druids can take typhoon thanks to the talent system so the FC bear will just stealth up and blow everyone off the edge and take the flag by him/her self. Starfall + Sunfire = Death, 9-14 Starfall + Sunfire spam = everyone dies. Instant cast Cyclones, Roots, AoE silences, decent defensive CD's. This is the future of MoP.

Arena: 2s will have Shadow Priests and Mages controlling the bracket, 3s will have the same 2 dps + 1 healer, 5s will be 5 boomkins.

If you don't have a druid, take the time now and get one to 85 before September as you will be hating and QQ the forums more than playing the damn game.

GG

(This is all my opinion)
    There's a reason I don't play WoW anymore.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    There's a reason I don't play WoW anymore.
    Then you have no way of knowing if the OP is even remotely correct lol.

If they meet 14 deathknigts with 1 warrior that do mass spell reflect when they spam starfall + sunfire ?
    Last edited by Raven; 2012-08-31 at 05:55 AM.

i would love to fight a full boomkin team.
    they are not easy to beat but win to fight.
    but if your enemy team has 2-3 rogues your casters will die im smokes without the group heal

u divide by zero.

So if i knew we were up to 10 boomkins, we´d simply run 10 BM hunters. If the boomkins are good there will be 2-3 casualties on hunter side.

Deleted
    This just sounds like a unhelpful whiny post about druids being OP bla bla. People really need to start understanding that patch 5.0.4 is attuned for level 90 players, not 85's which is why healing atm feels overpowered/more classes feel better than others. At 90, and with a few basic patch updates, the game will start to become balanced again, so please keep the whining to a minimal. we havent even got the new spells/last talents yet!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Then you have no way of knowing if the OP is even remotely correct lol.
    When you've played the game for 6+ years, you don't need to play it anymore to know that the PvP in this game is fucking retarded lol

So if i knew we were up to 10 boomkins, we´d simply run 10 BM hunters. If the boomkins are good there will be 2-3 casualties on hunter side.
    one time i did 5s in wrath

bunch of boomkins gobaled our entire team. defeat was instant. it was pretty funny, but i never did 5s again.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerlol View Post
    This just sounds like a unhelpful whiny post about druids being OP bla bla. People really need to start understanding that patch 5.0.4 is attuned for level 90 players, not 85's which is why healing atm feels overpowered/more classes feel better than others. At 90, and with a few basic patch updates, the game will start to become balanced again, so please keep the whining to a minimal. we havent even got the new spells/last talents yet!!
    Ppl that are OP at pre-patch end being OP at the start of the new season of the new expansions, Warlocks in TBC, Ret paladins in Wotlk, Frost mages in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yes it's possible. Me as an arms warrior had it happen vs a frost mage. Trinketed ring frost while he was charging a frostbolt at me, leaped at him and executed him just as his frostbolt hit me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Ppl that are OP at pre-patch end being OP at the start of the new season of the new expansions, Warlocks in TBC, Ret paladins in Wotlk, Frost mages in Cata
    Shadow is arguably OP at the end of every expansion, and shit the first season of every expansion. That's why I'm more excited for my TSG team next season than my main's team.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter