Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzoulhs View Post
    Noticed all the engineering tinkers and as an engineer myself I liked them a lot
    Turns out I had updated CLC, but hadn't restarted my client. After a restart everything is working as it should.

(But DAMN your icons were big...)

Thanks a lot for the help!
    eyefinity they aren't that big in higher resolution but still bigger then most use.
    Last edited by Requital; 2012-09-07 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Thanks for the guide Requital. One question I have is when I import the code for say GoAK the clcinfo icon will not show a timer no matter what but otherwise behaves normally. Any thoughts? Knowing me probably something simple.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageofflame View Post
    Thanks for the guide Requital. One question I have is when I import the code for say GoAK the clcinfo icon will not show a timer no matter what but otherwise behaves normally. Any thoughts? Knowing me probably something simple.
    Timers are generally on the icons with the addition of the omnicc addon.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Thank you for these once again Requital, Top notch work once again. 1 Question how ever, when are you going to unleash your UI to us less fortunate!? :-P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzadotz View Post
    Thank you for these once again Requital, Top notch work once again. 1 Question how ever, when are you going to unleash your UI to us less fortunate!? :-P
    I'll release it at soon as all addons are up to date, But the main issue with the UI is I use a lot of addons and I use ACP to maintain addon profiles between Raiding, Arena, PvP and just doing dailies. Most people don't care for the profile management so I tend to not release it but i'll release it before Tuesday and link it in my Signature.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was readying my UI for MoP and saw that my CLCInfo template didn't work properly (which, in hindsight i figure out now was probably due to the new talent system), anyway i stuck upon your project and tried your template, but i got the following errors with 243 of clcinfo:

[18:21:15]in: local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count, alpha = IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Parachute")
    if not visible then local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count, alpha = IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 15))
    if duration ~|= 0 then return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, nil, .5 end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, nil, 1 end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, nil, 1
    Same error also occurs for Synapse Springs and Nitro Boots.

Anyway in the end i found your template probably a bit too advanced for my liking, it would also have been nice if you had rolled the rest of the controls into a grid so they could easily be placed, but i think i'll just stick to a simpler version using your code snippets, so thanks for that :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FISKER_Q View Post
    I was readying my UI for MoP and saw that my CLCInfo template didn't work properly (which, in hindsight i figure out now was probably due to the new talent system), anyway i stuck upon your project and tried your template, but i got the following errors with 243 of clcinfo:

Same error also occurs for Synapse Springs and Nitro Boots.

Anyway in the end i found your template probably a bit too advanced for my liking, it would also have been nice if you had rolled the rest of the controls into a grid so they could easily be placed, but i think i'll just stick to a simpler version using your code snippets, so thanks for that :P
    Those errors will occur on equipped items, To fix it all you need to do is go into the behavior tab of the appropriate icon scroll to the bottom of it remove the last character and then add it back and hit accept. There is no way around that from what I can tell it's based on the equipped item.

Everything is on 3 Grids accept The holy Power Bar, the Censure Bar, 1st Priority and 2nd Priority. The Grids are Cooldowns, Procs and Buffs. I never used grids for the priorities because then they would be restricted to the grid size.

If there is a specific very limited setup you would like just let me know what you want in it and I'll be happy t provide one.
    Last edited by Requital; 2012-09-22 at 09:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't take all too long to recreate my old one which was basically just FCFS buttons + monitoring my AW/GoAK cooldown and trinket + censure(single target only though) buffs, it will do for now at least.

But yeah it basically annoyed me having no kind of grid on the FCFS + HP/SoV bar, but i guess it's almost a feature request for CLCInfo because anchoring grids together would be a great feature, not to mention hiding those you don't really want(For example the debuff bar isn't that big of a deal for me)

Anyway just thought i would drop by with the bug in case it was a real bug

15+ Year Old Account
    No problem that debuff bar was for critical debuffs, Like think Nef Heroic cinders or Heroic Chogall when paying attention to debuff was critical. Also used it for PvP Snares etc but that is exactly why I love clcinfo it's a 100% all in one solution.

I have a question for you Requital, How hard/complicated would it be change your current setup for use with my Prot pally?? Ive used your CLC setup since the end of WOLK and I have been ask to try my hand at tanking when raiding starts in MOP so having something familiar would help me alot

4 Requital : it's hard convert a rotation to clcinfo..?? or do u have this string?

Tnx

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a question for you Requital, How hard/complicated would it be change your current setup for use with my Prot pally?? Ive used your CLC setup since the end of WOLK and I have been ask to try my hand at tanking when raiding starts in MOP so having something familiar would help me alot
    Very easy to change actually.

There are 2 icons 1st and 2nd those are first and second priority.

Code:
    return IconRet1() & return IconRet2()
    Those are in the 1st and 2nd, If you need them to show prot abilities you just need to change them to.

Code:
    return IconProtection1() & return IconProtection2()

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 03:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babo_g View Post
    4 Requital : it's hard convert a rotation to clcinfo..?? or do u have this string?

Tnx
    To see the rotation you would click on Class Modules on the left, Then click on Retribution and setup the rotation based on the abilities you want to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Very easy to change actually.

There are 2 icons 1st and 2nd those are first and second priority.

Code:
    return IconRet1() & return IconRet2()
    Those are in the 1st and 2nd, If you need them to show prot abilities you just need to change them to.

Code:
    return IconProtection1() & return IconProtection2()

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 03:19 AM ----------

To see the rotation you would click on Class Modules on the left, Then click on Retribution and setup the rotation based on the abilities you want to show.
    Ah, thank you very much Requital! :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Anytime!!!!!!!!

An option to hide clcinfo while doing pet battles would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    An option to hide clcinfo while doing pet battles would be nice.
    You can always choose to hide clcinfo in the template section.

10+ Year Old Account
    somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
    Any chances of getting an updated CLCRet prio string for those of us that are still using CLCRet instead of clcinfo? Such in the case of taking Execution Sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggii View Post
    Any chances of getting an updated CLCRet prio string for those of us that are still using CLCRet instead of clcinfo? Such in the case of taking Execution Sentence.
    Also maybe a string for Protadin? Guild has decided I have to step up to the plate and become a meat shield for our future raids (I am a noob at tanking)

15+ Year Old Account
    Also maybe a string for Protadin? Guild has decided I have to step up to the plate and become a meat shield for our future raids (I am a noob at tanking)
    Well clcinfo can cover holy or prot is there is something you are looking for specifically just let me know and i'll be glad to help.

---------- Post added 2012-10-04 at 07:54 PM ----------

Added Synapse Springs to code library per request.

I'd like to set that priority to cover all changes in ret spec (i.e.DP yes/no, LH/ES, SS Yes/No) etc i noticed that if your not spec'd for ES or LH it doesnt show it, so having one all encompassing string would be great, does something like this look correct?

inq inqdp inqes inqlh tvdp tv5 how exo cs j tv3 ss

Does anyone know how to have one keybind for ES/LH/HP dependant on whats talented, its a pain in the ass to change them every talent switch

Despair are recruiting see RecuitPost for details or visit http://www.eu-despair.com